Society sigils tap/look mismatch 06/28/2019 01:15 AM CDT
The primary sigils sold in the Haven society (and perhaps other societies as well) have a mismatch between their tap and their look. Notice the quality (intricate vs rough) and precision (thick vs thin):

>order 1
The attendant says, "You can purchase an intricate induction sigil-scroll for 500 Lirums. Just order it again and we'll see it done!"

>order 1
The attendant takes some coins from you and hands you an intricate induction sigil-scroll.

>glance
You glance down to see an intricate induction sigil-scroll comprised of thick strands in your left hand.

>tap my induction sigil
You tap an intricate induction sigil-scroll comprised of thick strands that you are holding.

>read my induction sigil
On this scroll you see a rough (20) induction sigil formed with thin lines (70). A sigil of creation, found underlying all beginnings in the material realm.
Re: Society sigils tap/look mismatch 06/29/2019 10:22 PM CDT
Oh geesh, well that is a big mistake.

All sigils sold in the societies had their clarity and precision swapped. This should now be fixed everywhere. Should help with folks' training as well. Trying to make things with 20 quality ingredients wouldn't have been efficient!

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes