a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/28/2019 10:51 PM CDT
Narrowed down that the alcohol made from this will cause it randomly not being able to be removed from a container.
Will get the message, That can't be picked up.

[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Javac exclaims, "You didn't see me!"
Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/29/2019 08:49 AM CDT
I double checked, and it comes out of the jug exactly the same as buying it from the crafting society.

Can you be more specific about what you’re doing with it? Are you using it in making an item (is it always the same item)? Are you always sticking the alcohol in a specific container that’s scripted in some way?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/29/2019 04:53 PM CDT
Same steps always, it has only started with this alcohol from this jug. First time I combined it with store bought, second time I used just it, third time just it.
Have done the same project before many many times, same steps and with no issues. Wasn't till this version was added in that the problem started.
It works several times then bam it is stuck.
Someone else pointed out that theirs got stuck when using the jug alcohol as well.

[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/30/2019 04:46 AM CDT
i have some alcohol made from the jug in my hunting pack, and now i cannot remove it. it was working fine for an unknown period of time, but the alcohol in the jug works normally. If i can duplicate the issue, i'll post the steps.
Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/30/2019 10:30 AM CDT
I believe I’ve found and fixed the issue. It will only fix new grain alcohol created by the jug.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/30/2019 02:17 PM CDT
Thanks JavaC, now i just have to figure out how i'm going to get the alcohol out of my pack lol
Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/30/2019 02:53 PM CDT
Burn it or shake/dump it out

Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/30/2019 02:54 PM CDT
See, I wasn't crazy...

Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/30/2019 05:04 PM CDT
If anyone DOES have some alcohol stuck, please assist so we can get you situated.

:)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 04/30/2019 07:07 PM CDT
Burning it is more fun...

Re: a moonshine jug with five painted X's, making buggy alcohol 05/02/2019 04:45 AM CDT
Thanks for the help Iocanthe, wasn't able to respond right away, but you fixed mine :)