Retrieving thread 04/21/2019 10:50 PM CDT
I am now unable to get my thread from my sewing needles when I want to change the thickness of the thread I am using. I have tried get thread, get my thread, get thread from needle, get thread from my needle, and every variation of those I can think of. Until recently, I was able to retrieve the thread on my needles simply by using get thread with the needles in my inventory.

Gypsy Draconita
Re: Retrieving thread 04/21/2019 10:53 PM CDT
BTW, in case it isn't clear, what I meant by in my inventory was in my hands. Oops!

Gypsy Draconita
Re: Retrieving thread 04/21/2019 10:56 PM CDT
I thought the intended syntax was "pull needles".
Re: Retrieving thread 04/21/2019 10:58 PM CDT
I believe I was using get, but I'll check pull when I can, thanks!

Gypsy Draconita
Re: Retrieving thread 04/21/2019 11:10 PM CDT
Okay pull works, but if get is intended to not work, it needs to call the next intended item that qualifies as thread from worn containers, instead of hanging up and going "what?", like with just about every other item you can retrieve. This particular issue is relatively minor, as you can just specify get thread from my container, but it is annoying nonetheless.

Gypsy Draconita
Re: Retrieving thread 04/21/2019 11:18 PM CDT
> Okay pull works, but if get is intended to not work, it needs to call the next intended item that qualifies as thread from worn containers, instead of hanging up and going "what?", like with just about every other item you can retrieve.

This is a common issue with items that are implemented as containers but aren't really containers. Try holding a deed for an ingot while also having an ingot in your backpack and then entering "get my ingot".