Artistry Tools 05/09/2013 09:44 AM CDT
Artistry seems like it may includes the most diverse set of tools of all the crafts. So far, we've been told about dye and dye tubs. What other items might be used for artistry? Chisels for engraving? Paint brushes and paint? What else?

--Wryhk

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." ~Dwight D. Eisenhower
Re: Artistry Tools 05/09/2013 11:26 AM CDT
I'd imagine just about all of them and more - chisels, quills, brushes, acids, hammers, awls, pliers, rasps, rifflers, carving knives etc, just about every tool could fall into there minus maybe bellows and a few random things like that.
Outside of like a palette/tub, brushes/quills, and materials like ink, paint, or dye, and maybe an easel I don't see much requirement for many new specialty artistry tools.

I've seen alterers use a variety of tools, so I'd think it could depend on what you're doing.

Tooling/detailing of leather, detaililng of rocks/stone/metal/wood, embedding of stones/gems, adding fabric or metal edging, coloring/dying/patinas, changing the handle/haft/grip, as well as traditional paintings/images.

assuming that kind of stuff are all options.