App focus with skinning knives that aren't "skinning knife" 02/10/2021 10:47 PM CST
Was told by Cordulia to bug about it.
The Incurvate skinning knife with an opalized darkspine handle, is the one that can't focus on.
It also has camb on it, which I wish could remove that but can't.
Any chance of making things like that work with app focus for skinning?

Naohhi, We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
Naohhi, That means.. please stop.
Winna, "Yeah.. I tried to Thires-proof stuff."
Zadraes, "Back to breaking things with me. Have fun!
Re: App focus with skinning knives that aren't "skinning knife" 02/13/2021 03:31 PM CST
>The Incurvate skinning knife with an opalized darkspine handle, is the one that can't focus on.

I just tried it in Prime, and app focus knife worked to start a Skinning app focus. Was there another knife on you or in the room? What error messaging were you getting?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: App focus with skinning knives that aren't "skinning knife" 02/13/2021 06:24 PM CST
app focus my knife
You can't seem to find much to focus on with your knife.

mine is altered, so no skinning in the tap, which might be the real issue for me.

Naohhi, We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
Naohhi, That means.. please stop.
Winna, "Yeah.. I tried to Thires-proof stuff."
Zadraes, "Back to breaking things with me. Have fun!