Inquisitor's Report 10/23/2017 08:36 PM CDT
A young acolyte garbed in white robes embroidered with the insignia of the Crossing Temple slips into the quarters of the High Priestess. With a respectful bow and a word of praise, she deposits several sheets of parchment paper, along with a fresh copy of the First Land Herald (https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald#425-02-34_-_RESEARCHER_TOZU_SPEAKS_ON_PLANAR_EVENTS), on the High Priestess' desk before shuffling out of the chamber. The pressed and deckle-edged papers are of a crisp and pristine quality.

To the Honorable High Priestess Tallis,

I hope to find you keeping well, despite the troubling times we find ourselves in. This report will largely consist of the events which transpired during the small celebration of Ten'ra Agalith that I hosted within the grounds of our High Temple.

It should be noted that the attendees and celebrants were a mixture of guilded adventurers of all ages, including some young acolytes of our Holy Order.

I started the proceedings by telling the story of the first Ten'ra Agalith. This was followed by some words on the power of the Dark Gods, why all wise and good mortals should offer Them veneration, and the consequences that befall us should They not be honored as They are due. I made particular mention of the dangers of Necromancy and Sorcery, both of which are the root of the impending peril we find ourselves facing. I warned them of the duplicitous ways in which the practitioners of these foul arts will attempt to defend their actions, and urged them not to allow these fell beings to further poison Mistress Harawep's Web. The general reaction of the attendees seemed favorable, although a few seemed to, distressingly, express doubts of this truthful doctrine. Nevertheless, it is my sincerest hope that more of Elanthia's children will go on to spread the word of the Gods as they aid the Priestesses in restoring the purity of the Web.

Regrettably, our tour of the Eyes of the Thirteen was interrupted by Necromantic incursion. We were shocked and appalled to discover an undead goblin within the Eyes of Eluned. That a Necromancer was able to creep into the depths of our Temple and sew such an evil seed within the Eyes is inexcusable. The depravity and bold abandon of our enemy is truly appalling and indicative of how deeply our world is corrupted. Needless to say, the attendees and celebrants attacked the vile creature tooth and claw, and so it was destroyed. Praise be to Drogor for imbuing my indignation with the might of the storm.

It was not long after this first assault that we learned of a second Necromancer's thrall lurking just inside the Temple grounds. As I wished for the proceedings not to suffer any further interruptions, this one was dispatched in short order by a party of the Grand Inquisitor Liurilias, Zoluren's Herald Navesi, Hunter Hanryu, and Blade Vixen Margerie, may they be commended for their bravery and fervor.

The masters of the two undead creatures were not discovered. It is not surprising that they should flee from the judgment they so rightly fear. So long as I draw breath, I shall not allow any impure being to desecrate the sanctified ground of our beloved Immortals.

The rest of our pilgrimage and service was, blessedly, without further obstruction. I will note that we besought Mistress Harawep for guidance and mercy as we work to purify Her web. May the Widowmaker have mercy on the faithful.

That is the conclusion of my report. Additionally, I am including a copy of the newest edition of the First Land Herald. This article speaks of the nature of the stable rift which has appeared near Rossman's Landing. By the time you receive this report, my plan for cleansing this tear in the Web will likely be formalized. Your Grace may expect another missive from me shortly with more details.

We near the Eye of the Storm. Drogor grant us mercy and our enemies swift and utter death.
Hisakna'hhs'Izzu'hhr
Whiteburn