ALTERER'S SCROLL - SAFARI - QUESTION FOR GMs 11/16/2015 04:17 PM CST
Last year (2014) I went to the Safari and got an alterer's scroll. I was working on the alteration with Myline, when I had to go to sleep due to RL issues that needed my immediate and full attention for what I thought would be several months. Turns out I was gone for over a year. When I woke up a few days ago, I was reminded about the alterer's scroll. I accepted the final version and it was sent to Myline to finish. My question is, does Myline still exist and will my alteration be finished and returned to me? A lot can happen in a year and I was not sure if my alteration just poofed to nowhere. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

~~~Player Behind Lorwryn
Re: ALTERER'S SCROLL - SAFARI - QUESTION FOR GMs 11/16/2015 04:20 PM CST
>My question is, does Myline still exist and will my alteration be finished and returned to me?

Yes and yes.

The Kasto mimic abruptly solidifies, looking very much like Kasto.
>
You say, "What a handsome fellow you are!"
Re: ALTERER'S SCROLL - SAFARI - QUESTION FOR GMs 11/16/2015 04:48 PM CST
The Safari scrolls are still looked at, but a bit more infrequently than they were right after the Safari events.

If you still have a safari scroll out there, please submit something on it! If it looks unreadable, you might need to ASSIST in game to get some help with it. If you have a safari scroll from 2013, I'm afraid those are void, but if you had one in progress or some kind of special circumstance, please contact drfeedback. Their email can be found by the EMAIL verb in game.

We'll do another round of checks on the other safari scrolls this week, so keep an eye on your scrolls, please!

---
NaOH+HI
Re: ALTERER'S SCROLL - SAFARI - QUESTION FOR GMs 11/16/2015 04:58 PM CST

Wow! You folks are fast!!! Mylin just finished my alteration and I have it now. It is absolutely gorgeous and I thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

~~Player Behind Lorwryn.