Aguisan 11/12/2010 07:59 PM CST
So at the fest there were 5 or 6 of us that were on the list to get a portrait done by Aguisan. He only did two and gave the rest of us vouchers. I'd hate to miss out, so I was wondering if maybe there's a scheduled time he is doing those or if we should just post here about it or what?

No rush, he only did two at the time I assume the person behind the artisan had things to do. It was kind of him to give us vouchers. Also, hoping he will stick to the theme he did at the fest, I really like the work I saw there.

- Terra
Re: Aguisan 01/29/2011 05:41 AM CST
I posted a question about an Aguisan voucher I have about two months ago, this was from the HE festival. Did he make an appearance and I missed it? If not, any way to get something set up please?

- Terra
Re: Aguisan 01/29/2011 06:26 AM CST
<<Did he make an appearance and I missed it? If not, any way to get something set up please?>>

Nothing yet, and I need mine done too.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Aguisan 01/29/2011 02:27 PM CST
According to notes, he's made at least one appearance. I'll prod about the HE Vouchers, though.

GM Jaedren
Re: Aguisan 01/29/2011 04:09 PM CST
>>According to notes, he's made at least one appearance. I'll prod about the HE Vouchers, though.

Much appreciated!

- Terra
Re: Aguisan 03/14/2011 11:41 PM CDT
>>According to notes, he's made at least one appearance. I'll prod about the HE Vouchers, though.

Any updates?

- Terra

RP at its finest: Evro says to Zynara, "I am tired....daylight savings has caught up with me."