Cysi Voucher 10/21/2010 04:50 PM CDT

I received a voucher as a gift and am wondering if anyone knows anything about it and/or how to get in touch with the alterer. The voucher reads...
A Cysi voucher reads:
This voucher is good for one priority alteration from Cysi. Make sure you have a good "tail" for me! You can reach me at my email at ....
Leaving off the email address so as not to get them drowned under a ton of emails but I would like to redeem the voucher if they're still around and have tried the email on there plus DR Events email which was suggested to me by a GM when I assisted on it but have had no luck with either. If anyone knows anything feel free to send me a message under SayseDR or catch Kadelle in game. Thanks!

Re: Cysi Voucher 10/21/2010 06:14 PM CDT
This particular alterer is no longer around. You'll want to keep an eye out for the small handful of merchants that accept the vouchers from their fellow travelling merchants. They haven't made an appearance recently, so it just might be time again. (Likely not until after the festival, though.)

GM Jaedren
Re: Cysi Voucher 10/28/2010 11:58 AM CDT
Would love to see an accept old vouchers merchant after the fest! I have a Twansic voucher somewhere and I understand he's no longer about either.