Wyvern Trials: Rakash Wild Moot - January 25th 01/04/2021 09:12 PM CST

Good evening everyone,

Wyvern Trials will be hosting a Rakash moot coming up on January 25th. Siendra will be the event planner and Uritel will be the Wyvern Trials representative for the evening. The event will be based around Rakash lore and a brawling event that centers on revisiting their primal roots. Everyone will be welcome to attend as it won't be restricted by race.

For the mechanical side of things, here's what to expect from the fight:

* Wyvern Trial flex mechanics will be enabled so that people won't have to be limited by their skill range (though keep in mind the flex system isn't "perfect" so leave expectations at the door)
* Buffs and barriers will be allowed, both in the magical or ability category - though with some exceptions that I'll list further below
* Debilitations and non-brawling damaging attacks/abilities/magic are not allowed
* Stealth is allowed, though obviously restricted to just regular brawling attacks
* Spells such as innocence, elision, and any other measures that prevent engagement/brawling attacks are not allowed
* Healing spells will likely not be allowed, such as heal, vitality heal, regeneration, elyhaar's feast, etc
* Bees (the special ones) are not allowed
* Reapers are not allowed
* Pets are allowed
* Dirty tricks are allowed! Though if there's a dirty trick that we see that we weren't accounting for that seems to break things a bit, we'll request not using it further on.

The rules listed above are overall guidelines that may change before, at the beginning, or during the event - but figured I'd prepare people as much as possible to what they should be expecting. Changes that occur before the event happens will probably be posted in this thread if I remember to do so.

Here's a link to Siendra's post about the Rakash Wild Moot that's way shorter to read than mine: http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Events%20and%20Happenings%20in%20DragonRealms%27%20Elanthia/Community%20Events/view/1408

If you have any questions about any of that stuff, make sure to reach out to her.

See you there!

- Wyvern Team