How do I collect rewards? 03/04/2013 01:02 PM CST
I just assassinated someone, and I'm not sure who to contact to collect my reward. Any tips? Or is this some kind of puzzle that's part of the game?

For what it's worth, I accidentally left the assassins game after I killed my mark - I'm not sure if I can still collect my reward after joining?
Re: How do I collect rewards? 03/04/2013 01:37 PM CST
>>I just assassinated someone, and I'm not sure who to contact to collect my reward. Any tips? Or is this some kind of puzzle that's part of the game?

I forget who but there's an NPC you talk to. I think some guilds have different NPCs, also.

>>For what it's worth, I accidentally left the assassins game after I killed my mark - I'm not sure if I can still collect my reward after joining?

I think this means you lose out on the prize money, though. You need to claim the money before quitting.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: How do I collect rewards? 03/04/2013 02:09 PM CST
>>Where

Crossing Plaza Clerk.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: How do I collect rewards? 03/04/2013 04:17 PM CST

>>Crossing Plaza Clerk

The surly looking clerk through the door in the Market Plaza? I tried him but he yelled at me for not being a trader. Probably lost my reward when I left the assassins game(?).
Re: How do I collect rewards? 03/04/2013 04:32 PM CST
>>Syntax Nightmare

ASK CLERK ABOUT BOUNTY

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: How do I collect rewards? 03/04/2013 11:04 PM CST
>>Syntax Nightmare

Lol. Thanks.