Not counting my kills/deaths 02/09/2013 09:53 AM CST
For some reason I've killed my target twice now and it still hasn't been counted (on the counter or to turn in). The first time with SLS and the second with PD (just in case a passive/aggressive spell was the problem) I let him go as a target and tried someone else, same deal.

Also, I was killed during the game and my counter still shows 0 deaths in it and he DID get credit. When I killed someone that was not my target but was targeting me, still no credit.

All kills were done by magic. I'm not sure if that's a contributing factor and all of this has happened post 3.0 change.

Avrii says, "I'll train while youre not on and other than that you'll never see me."
You say, "Maybe y'should start wif that."
Re: Not counting my kills/deaths 04/27/2013 11:51 AM CDT
Was this ever addressed? I spent four weeks having skirmishes with my target and when I finally get the kill it didn't count. (using SLS)

Now he knows where I live and I don't have the street cred to get some goons to protect me.

---Sunny
Re: Not counting my kills/deaths 08/23/2013 02:00 PM CDT

>>Now he knows where I live

are we talking in or out of game? either way, hilarious.
Re: Not counting my kills/deaths 10/04/2013 08:53 AM CDT

<<Now he knows where I live and I don't have the street cred to get some goons to protect me.

If this is who i think it is, the only reason i know where they live is because, after killing me in assassins, they threw my in a hole in the basement and yelled "its rubs it in, or it gets the hose again"

Rifkinn