Activity Suggestion 08/01/2010 03:46 AM CDT
Seeing as how participation seems to be steadily dropping, perhaps the Assassin game could retain some of its novelty and luster if it were a one week a month or weekend only thing? It's awesome and fun, but fighting the same 3 or 4 people gets a bit old. Perhaps the numbers would increase if it was treated more like a reoccurring Event?
Re: Activity Suggestion 08/01/2010 05:23 AM CDT
You're more than welcome to organize Assassins weekends, etc. Manually turning it off and on would only make it more complicated to set those off, though.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Activity Suggestion 08/01/2010 09:07 AM CDT
>>You're more than welcome to organize Assassins weekends, etc. Manually turning it off and on would only make it more complicated to set those off, though.

This. I think it helps if people don't go TOO heavy on it. Turn it off when you can. Train. Do your normal routine then turn it back on awhile later.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Activity Suggestion 08/01/2010 10:01 AM CDT
The players of Dragon Realms would like to remind you that as with most things, having your text handed to you should be enjoyed in moderation. Also, don't text and drive.

I often see the same names hour after hour assassinating or being assassinated in the game. I'm sure its boring fighting the same people time after time. Repetition eventually leads to boredom. Do some hunting and move up to fight new people!

Grixlek says, "Courage is dangerous, it leads to attempts at heroics..."
Vegas asks, "What like dating?"
Grixlek says, "Nothing that dangerous I believe, but still crazy stuff."
Re: Activity Suggestion 08/03/2010 07:36 AM CDT
I play on the weekends with most of my characters, and then relax and train during the week. So you can count me in as a weekend warrior always atleast. I'm sure more people will jump in and out, but definitely keep the system on permanently.

//Edwardu Underlove(d), Halfling Bard//