Non-combat Kills 07/30/2010 09:17 PM CDT
In the interest of promoting clever tactics, I'd like to request that getting someone Hounded or crushing them to death under your caravan (assuming caravans do vit damage and not just wounds) count as assassin kills.

I'm wracking my brain for other non-combat methods of killing people, but these are the only two I can think of just now.
Re: Non-combat Kills 07/31/2010 03:19 AM CDT
>I'm wracking my brain for other non-combat methods of killing people, but these are the only two I can think of just now.

I was thinking of using poison but I am not sure it would count, so there's three.
Re: Non-combat Kills 07/31/2010 04:10 AM CDT
I wouldnt think theyd count but it might give a near lethal advantage if it doesnt kill.

The ways, drag them to one of the geysers, box traps, a few trap rooms(like theren tunnels), vultures still explode when decaying?, drown em(if u have an hour), naphtha fire pulses, explosion from splashing a burning person(it might count), bard enchantes( pyre or the one that makes bleeders worse), slip them a grave robbed weapon til they die of spirit death(this ll probably get u in big trouble if you can even slip gr'd stuff), I think you can get wounds from being knocked off a horse, mine cart ride, casting ROS on something Facing them(kill goes to thing with ROS I believe), siege weapons, ....
I think pointing someone elses magnetic ballista counts.

An old cranky ogre with no legs says, "Naarg wives all this Naarg wives now."
Re: Non-combat Kills 07/31/2010 09:47 PM CDT
give them a fade weapon as a gift!

"Don't try and blame me for your sins, for the sun has burned me black" Your hollow lives , this world in which we live , I've hurled it back."
Re: Non-combat Kills 07/31/2010 11:28 PM CDT
>>I was thinking of using poison...<<
It would appear that it does not work, neither do bleed outs unfortunately.

"I think I just had an evilgasm." - Lord Xykon: Order of the Stick
Re: Non-combat Kills 08/01/2010 12:03 AM CDT
I killed my pursuer with an unbend sigil. I really wish that one would have counted.