More Personality? 07/28/2010 06:10 PM CDT
>You grip your amulet and concentrate on XXXXX. You are immediately answered with a sharp voice that says, "XXXX is not targeting you. Please stop wasting our time."

Awsomne. We need to stop wasting their time.

>>You grip your amulet and concentrate on XXXX. You are immediately answered with a sharp voice that says, "You've investigated somebody else too recently."

I think it'd be cooler if it was, "You wasted our time enough, and highly advise you not attempt to spread your paranoia to us!"

And then if you attempted another investigate, "Thats it! You're going on the list twice!"

It'd be fun to be able to piss them off/get stack the cards against yourself.
Re: More Personality? 07/28/2010 08:21 PM CDT
I haven't played the game myself, but I have to say Socharis...you absolutely rule! You have done the impossible and passed Zeyurn and Audacia as my GM idols.

The game itself, the way it has been released and the constant "babysitting" you have done since it was released (except for the weekend for which you did post about) has really pleased me and I think you need to ask for a pay raise since you deserve one. Such quick fixes!

And yes,before someone corrects me, I know the GMs don't get paid though they should. But I mean Socharis should ask for more/better GMly perks, considering all the work he has done and fixes too. Also great ICness and thanks for providing that. Now I know the death and foiled notices are flashed all around Elanthia and I find them amusing to read, but how do we explain our knowledge of them?

Just a thought.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky who wants a wolf assassins game and I keep telling him "you wish!" in proper wolf speak of course.
Re: More Personality? 07/28/2010 10:52 PM CDT
>Now I know the death and foiled notices are flashed all around Elanthia and I find them amusing to read, but how do we explain our knowledge of them?

Same as you would explain your knowledge of knowing someone died who is on the other side of the world.

Grixlek says, "Courage is dangerous, it leads to attempts at heroics..."
Vegas asks, "What like dating?"
Grixlek says, "Nothing that dangerous I believe, but still crazy stuff."
Re: More Personality? 07/28/2010 11:51 PM CDT
magic.
set !death to add realism.

An old cranky ogre with no legs says, "Naarg wives all this Naarg wives now."