Bug 07/28/2010 12:10 PM CDT
>assass request
You tap your pendant, concentrating on requesting a target. Immediately, a voice responds, " is your target. Best of luck, and happy hunting."

Oops?

It didn't count me as having a target, and I was able to ASSASSIN REQUEST again right after.

---

~Kevalia~
Re: Bug 07/28/2010 12:11 PM CDT
There was an IG message just before saying don't use the verb right now.
Re: Bug 07/28/2010 12:21 PM CDT
Oops, must have missed it (or logged in after).

---

~Kevalia~
Assassin Bugs 08/05/2010 04:25 PM CDT
Warmage spells: DB and CL not registering kills.
Assassin Bugs 01/15/2011 09:54 PM CST
Not really a complaint, more like a gentle reminder. But. When will all the bugs/issues with the Assassin's game be remedied? I'd love to play the game more frequent, although, as a warrior mage almost all of my combat spells are ineffective for claiming kills. Thanks.

Which would be worse? To live as a monster or to die as a good man?
Re: Assassin Bugs 01/16/2011 11:22 AM CST
As an empath, I'd like to know if using my Avenger counts for a kill. I played once and had a very long battle with the person I was targetting, as well as the person that was targetting me. I never died (came close), and I was never able to kill the others either. If my Avenger doesn't count for a kill, then I imagine empaths really can't play the game.

Clerics are on the sectual radar.

Just to be clear - I didn't do it. Not sure who did, but it wasn't me.

- GM Raesh
Re: Assassin Bugs 01/16/2011 06:06 PM CST
>As an empath, I'd like to know if using my Avenger counts for a kill.

I believe I saw a post early on that avengers at first did not count but it was fixed and they should work to count for a kill.
Re: Assassin Bugs 03/26/2011 02:23 AM CDT
Not sure if its been mentioned but I took out my target with FoU earlier tonight and didn't get credit as an assassination.

- Rambliin

Your spirit is weakened beyond its ability to sustain your body!

A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry looking your way for the moment, before most quickly run off in fear.
Re: Assassin Bugs 03/27/2011 01:31 AM CDT
Along with so many other spells that are bugged with this system, it's been mentioned months ago and no real progress has been made since the release of this system.