Consent for the Target after the Timer change 07/27/2010 10:55 AM CDT
The target has consent for so long as he is a target, but he can only check once per day. So, what happens if the assassin takes too long and loses the contract, but that happens a hour after the target has used his once per day investigation check? Target kills former assassin not knowing the contact is gone; what liablity on the target?
Re: Consent for the Target after the Timer change 07/27/2010 11:56 AM CDT
feign ignorance and follow with an 'oops'

You can't sell the spectacular view, so why bother to appraise it?
Re: Consent for the Target after the Timer change 07/27/2010 12:15 PM CDT
This happened to me.

I checked with assassin stat, then assassin invest, went and killed them and they said they had just dropped me as a target. Elapsed time = 2 minutes. We had an awkward moment, followed by a good laugh later.

IMO, people playing this game have not been the typical policy playing knobs we usually have to deal with when we get nice things. I hope it stays that way; it's much more fun when people realize its just a game.

BAILOUTS
From each according to his ability, to each according to his lack thereof.
Re: Consent for the Target after the Timer change 07/27/2010 12:26 PM CDT
>> So, what happens if the assassin takes too long and loses the contract

This can only happen if you ASSASSIN LEAVE. If you leave the assassins game and escape being hunted by your assassin, you do not retain consent.

>>Did the bow messaging get fixed?

I think so. Let us know if you make a kill without the messaging, and how you made the kill. Thanks!

Sidenote: Screams should work now.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Consent for the Target after the Timer change 07/27/2010 05:03 PM CDT
I>assassin list
You fade into view for all to see.

Can ASSASSIN be added to the list of OOC commands that do not break Blend?
Re: Consent for the Target after the Timer change 07/27/2010 10:24 PM CDT
>>>>Did the bow messaging get fixed?

>>I think so. Let us know if you make a kill without the messaging, and how you made the kill. Thanks!

Could you look into LT as well? I've done one rebuff and four kills using throwing blades without any showing the proper messaging in the death window.