Assassin's Game 07/24/2010 11:59 AM CDT
I love it. I just wish people would stop referring to it as "The Assassin's Game" IC over the gweth.

I mean people could take the extra half a brain cell to make it out that someone was putting prices on the heads of citizens and such, rather than this idiocy:

[12:55] Your mind hears Geothst thinking, "From the twenty or more corpses I've healed from the assassin game I've collected one platinum kronar in tips."

How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams. -Bram Stoker's Dracula
Assassin's Game and Rewards 04/08/2011 12:17 AM CDT
Socharis, hate to be a bother and I don't know if this intended but the issue where your monetary rewards clears after logoff still exists. I'd like to specifically point out the fact that this doesn't matter if you leave the game or not.
Re: Assassin's Game and Rewards 04/08/2011 09:14 AM CDT
>>monetary rewards clears after logoff still exists.

Odd.. because I maybe collect once out of every 20 kills and still get my 20 or so plats each time?
Re: Assassin's Game and Rewards 04/08/2011 11:19 AM CDT
I don't know what's wrong then, the other day I killed about two people in Assassins and logged out before I collected the money. The next day I went in and asked the NPC for bounty and he told me I didn't have any.
Re: Assassin's Game and Rewards 04/14/2011 01:30 PM CDT
Interesting,I'll take a look.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.