thank you! 07/23/2010 09:39 PM CDT
thanks for the assassination system, there are some rough patches, but overall, if you didn't change a thing for two years, I'd still be grateful.

Don't make the timers too low... I like that it takes some time and isn't tourney style. Its a different game, and that is good.

Variety is good.

Thanks!
Re: thank you! 07/23/2010 09:55 PM CDT
All in all, I think the assassin's game is a great idea. It's fun for those who enjoy this sort of thing and like to test their skills against others who are fairly evenly matched.

It's good that you took skill into account rather than circle (which, others have rightly pointed out, means nothing)

However, I wish that those in CURRENTLY in this game would take their lumps like champions and stop running to the empath's guild to get healed first when things get too rough for them! The scroll caused was seriously a pain tonight.

Stop being cowards, you noodles!! :P Die first and then get dragged inside for heals.

I already finished raging like a crazed woman elsewhere and am fairly amused by it all. But am still staying out for now because holy heck, the scroll hurt my head. However, to be fair, NOT as bad as an official pre-announced major RP event though. :)
Re: thank you! 07/23/2010 10:19 PM CDT
I say bring out the mounts and do some drive-bys!

Grixlek says, "Courage is dangerous, it leads to attempts at heroics..."
Vegas asks, "What like dating?"
Grixlek says, "Nothing that dangerous I believe, but still crazy stuff."
Re: thank you! 07/23/2010 10:59 PM CDT
I seem to keep getting pair with people muuuuuch more skilled than I am. It hurts.
Re: thank you! 07/23/2010 11:06 PM CDT
Could be helpful to add some data. Your skill ranges, and the people you're being paired with, etc.
Re: thank you! 07/23/2010 11:20 PM CDT
Thanks for this: it's the coolest release since training mech lore by slicing bread.

I don't rp much anymore but I wasn't particularly interested in the sometimes-random nature of being PvP Open. Tourneys and pit fights are always fun but I like how this is PvP that is truly structured by the game engine itself. Kudos on the release.
Re: thank you! 07/24/2010 11:59 AM CDT
Before Assassins:

Empathy: dabbling (1/34)

After Assassins:

Empathy: mind lock (34/34)

- Illcram The Evil Empath

Please rephrase that command.