Feature Compacts 11/12/2019 10:58 AM CST
Do these only save mirrors and your current features or are they preloaded with some options? I play a necro post 100 and would like to change my hair-streak color. Not aware of any mirrors that exist for that. If they come preloaded they're super useful, if not, totally meh.
Re: Feature Compacts 11/12/2019 11:17 AM CST
>>Do these only save mirrors and your current features or are they preloaded with some options? I play a necro post 100 and would like to change my hair-streak color. Not aware of any mirrors that exist for that. If they come preloaded they're super useful, if not, totally meh.<<

Compacts save mirrors and current features so that players can re-use them and swap their features around however they wish. Technically, compacts can be pre-loaded with a feature, such as how the Corn Maze 2019 assembly compact is pre-loaded with the 'ravening' eye character. However, the one sold as a Corn Maze prize is not pre-loaded with anything.

Is there a hair-streak color you'd like to see? We currently don't have the ability to remove a hair-streak with items yet, but we can change the color of the hair streak. If you have suggestions of what you'd want, I can add it to my list of items for future events.

GM Winna
Re: Feature Compacts 11/12/2019 11:25 AM CST
Any variant of purple would be awesome. Violet, purple, lilac, amethyst, phofe purple even? (That last one though, omg)
Re: Feature Compacts 11/12/2019 11:27 AM CST
If there was a version that had all the shift options Empaths can do, I think you'd see these things bought pretty handedly IMO