Plush Morgawr parts 01/25/2019 03:26 PM CST
So is there something specific that needs to be done to get/find ink splotched caddys? Ive done 11 or 12 summons so far and only had inky vials dropping. I have done all the tasks at least once each and spent some time hunting Black Fangs and Undead Kobolds and havent had any parts or caddys drop yet.
Re: Plush Morgawr parts 01/25/2019 05:26 PM CST
>>So is there something specific that needs to be done to get/find ink splotched caddys? Ive done 11 or 12 summons so far and only had inky vials dropping. I have done all the tasks at least once each and spent some time hunting Black Fangs and Undead Kobolds and havent had any parts or caddys drop yet.

Caddies are one (of many!) incidental items. In those cadddies might be a random part OR coins/gems. IIRC, morgawr parts also drop as their own independent loot now, too. I got them in all the types of events, but like any incidental drop it's hard to get a particular incidental drop. My understanding is that, particularly in Prime, it's not something you necessarily are expected to solo building (ie: you buy parts off other players, trade, etc).

Like you, until the event they had with a higher drop rate for all incidentals (and all incidentals dropping on the event mobs regardless of being on task or not), I got more vials than I did parts (go figure!).

>>spent some time hunting Black Fangs and Undead Kobolds and havent had any parts or caddys drop yet

Unless one of the particular bonus events are going on that causes these to drop incidentals regardless of you being on a kill task for them, these only drop any kind of incidentals if you're on the specific task to kill them.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.