Modifications to Game and Test instance 11/02/2018 08:16 PM CDT
Thanks for the transparency here and allowing us to play in test. Found a couple things I'd like in the corn maze that make it now worth it (for me) to grab an HE ticket and get those passes.

Jalika
Re: Modifications to Game and Test instance 11/04/2018 07:16 AM CST
Just a heads up, the Test instance seems to be wildly broken right now. I was hoping to pop in and take a look at a couple of things, but it's pretty un-useable in its current state. All of the windows are gone except the Story window, but it looks like the contents of at least some of the windows are going there instead (I keep getting spell durations popping up there, for instance, and no room descriptions or names). Plus the compass is all lit up as though every direction were available. It's a mess.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: Modifications to Game and Test instance 11/04/2018 02:16 PM CST
It's all working fine for me. Check your sets, in particular RoomNames, Description, RoomBrief.
Re: Modifications to Game and Test instance 11/04/2018 02:31 PM CST
That's strange, it looks like some of that did get turned off somehow. Turning it back on fixed some rooms, but not all of them (which is even more bizarre). Also, the various windows don't even appear in the list of windows to turn on or off, so that's still quite messed up. I noticed the overall layout of my front end is screwed up, too...the compass is a little out of place, and the health/mana/fatigue/spirit meters are missing.

Plus...

>look karthor
At yourself?

Is this what character corruption looks like? At least it's only in Test, haha.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: Modifications to Game and Test instance 11/04/2018 02:32 PM CST
I had some problems with SET in Test. Everything got toggled somehow, so all my room descriptions were gone, for example. I can't say anything about the windows, but playing with SET might help fix some things.

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald