Corn Maze 11/01/2018 06:43 PM CDT
Thanks Iocanthe. Very helpful post!
Re: Corn Maze 11/01/2018 06:59 PM CDT
Rut roh Ioc, umm does this affect all scrolls? Including the scrolls from ltbs? or just corn maze scrolls?
Re: Corn Maze 11/01/2018 07:10 PM CDT
The only scrolls that went sideways are the ones from last year's Corn Maze.

If you have old Ulf'Hara (GET THOSE IN!) or LTB or anything else, those are all fine.

We might be able to recover the data from the Corn Maze scrolls, but if not, we can dig through logs and verify stuff and replace for the 4 or so people who still had them outstanding. :)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Corn Maze 11/01/2018 07:46 PM CDT
>> GET an item one time to see how much it will cost. GET it a second time, and you own it if you have enough kernels.

Is it possible to get a price check without any kernels?

>ask half about bottle
A tiny Halfling looks at you and replies, "I can give you a bottle if you don't already have one!"
You get handed a tiny glass bottle, which you quickly pin onto your clothes.

>get [item] from tray
You need to have a bottle with kernels in it in order to spend them.

- I
Re: Corn Maze 11/01/2018 08:03 PM CDT
>> Ask the halfling for a bottle.

Already have the bottle. It's just empty, since I haven't run the Maze before. Without kernels in the bottle I can't get an estimate, unless I'm doing something wrong (which is entirely possible).

Can also just wait for someone to populate the rewards page on Elanthipedia.

- I
Re: Corn Maze 11/02/2018 01:01 PM CDT

Probably a little late, but Prices should be listed now. Dont thank me, wasnt me.
Re: Corn Maze 11/09/2018 06:47 PM CST
<<
If you have old Ulf'Hara (GET THOSE IN!) or LTB or anything else, those are all fine.>>

Hi Iocanthe, I recently submitted an old Ulf'Hara request and was checking to see if it has been seen or approved?

Thanks for the hard work!!

Player of Kivian
Re: Corn Maze 11/11/2018 01:16 AM CST
Re: Kivian's post

What you have is a voucher, not an alteration scroll - but I will look for you in regards to this!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff