Rare and new HE mats 10/10/2017 05:51 PM CDT
Just to confirm, are all of those new materials required for alterations?
Re: Rare and new at HE 2017! 10/10/2017 06:47 PM CDT
Will these new materials be available in a shop to buy? I assume not the really rarer stuff.
Re: Rare and new HE mats 10/10/2017 07:47 PM CDT
All of the new materials will be needed for alterations, yes.

I don't have an exact assessment this moment of where they'll be available, other than "at the Festival"

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Rare and new HE mats 10/10/2017 10:10 PM CDT
Are any "crafting materials"? With properties and not just cool base mats and alt fodder?

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!
Re: Rare and new HE mats 10/11/2017 05:31 AM CDT
>>Just to confirm, are all of those new materials required for alterations?

Yes.

>>Will these new materials be available in a shop to buy? I assume not the really rarer stuff.

The HE-exclusive materials may show up in items throughout the festival. That could be shops, games, raffles -- anywhere that's part of Hollow Eve!

The new auction-level materials will only be seen in auction items, never for sale in any kind of shop. While they're premiering at this year's Hollow Eve auction, they may show up in future auctions in other events, not just the HE auctions.

>>Are any "crafting materials"? With properties and not just cool base mats and alt fodder?

Several are slated to be crafting materials, yes. Kodius will have more info for you guys once that's all finished.

-Persida