:locations unknown: 10/03/2009 08:11 PM CDT
:he slowly opens his eyes for a moment, listening around him, hearing the voices:

'Do you think he has learned yet?'

'Perhaps, but the lesson has not finished. He was mine before Beort touched him, he will be mine again. Continue."

:a dark cloud surrounds him as the voices trail off and he sees himself standing in Crossing, looking around. The day is familiar, it was the day he became a Warrior Mage. His footsteps taking him towards the guild. As he walks through the town he has the same feeling he had before, a slight tugging on him and he stops, looking around. Still feeling the tug to continue on to the guild, he looks around closer. Seeing the entrance to the Paladin guild, curious about he he moves to take a step towards it, and feels himself being pulled towards the Warrior Mage guild again, unable to stop he finds himself infront of Gauthus, Accepting entry to the guild, and continuing on the road to learning all he can of that guild.::

"Interesting, he thought of becoming a paladin. Perhaps not then, but now he thinks of it."

"You find it odd? I am not relegated to just the fire slingers. There are clerics and paladins whom follow me"

"You cant expect him to be a Cleric do you, I dont think even you would expect that level of devotion. Even with Beorts influence on him, he still tried to do what was right. His words were venom at times, yet in his heart he still tried to do what he felt was right."

"All that is irrelevant. There is a lesson that must be learned and he must learn it. It must begin again. Let him face his past. Not many get a chance to learn from it, nor get my help in doing so. He had well be worth it."

::The words trail off as he reenteres that half awake half asleep state, the memories again begin their progression as he rides along unable to change them, unable to speak, unable to do anything but be carried along as an unwilling participant in his own mind as he seeks for any opportunity for an escape.::
Re: :locations unknown: 10/04/2009 03:19 PM CDT
Uh, What?

Eladrin
Re: :locations unknown: 10/04/2009 03:46 PM CDT
>>Uh, What?

Who knows?

- Paragon Korsik Rippentropp, Most Noble Paladine

Crusader against the Innocent
Defender of All That is Wrong

Trinean says, "He's tougher than Dametri."
Re: :locations unknown: 10/04/2009 04:55 PM CDT

>>Uh, What?

Who knows?

well basically, my house was broken into, so lost that computer, then the hard drive crashed on the laptop I had, so now I have a new laptop, and well we all knew Ehon was a freaking lunatic, decrying the existance of the gods, and khurek had called him the plaything of Beort, just trying to do something to explain his disappearance, and soon to be reappearance.

would be really wierd if I just popped back in and said, hey everyone here I am.

Enjoy the story, I have had a few months to work on it :)
Re: :locations unknown: 10/05/2009 09:30 AM CDT
>>well basically, my house was broken into, so lost that computer, then the hard drive crashed on the laptop I had, so now I have a new laptop, and well we all knew Ehon was a freaking lunatic, decrying the existance of the gods, and khurek had called him the plaything of Beort, just trying to do something to explain his disappearance, and soon to be reappearance.

oh... well although still strange you were missing certain important bits of information if you wanted anyone to apply that nonsensical wall of text to your character... mostly who the heck the character was, etc etc

~Arwinia

http://www.llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/target262.html
Re: :locations unknown: 10/05/2009 11:57 AM CDT
Friendly advice: Proofreading + proper grammar does wonders.

Rev. Reene

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."