Invasion 10/31/2008 11:34 AM CDT
Thanks to whomever implemented the mini invasion today. It was nice to be able to get involved and snag a few fragments. It was mercifully free of super monsters, starting with a couple of pale grey death spirits at the first tier bank on Ratha, then after a while some spriggans showed up at the green. These were followed by tortured souls and ghouls which the assembled citizens and visitors alike mopped up in short order. The greater skeleton would have been a problem but for Ratha's resident paladin who smote it most righteously.

Synyster Shadowmaiden
Re: Invasion 10/31/2008 11:45 AM CDT
When frags started falling i yelled, "COME GET ME" Blamo....I got one right on the old noggin.

:oP Ragran
Re: Invasion 10/31/2008 01:00 PM CDT
damn you death spirits, spriggans, and ghouls OH MY! i know you are all to weak and scared to try and attack aesry. yea, pathetic, wouldnt even dare try and come to aesry with me defending it...not at all. sissies!

p.s. please invade aesry, give me something to do besides killing spiders and goblins all day. hehe.

~Artilius
Re: Invasion 10/31/2008 02:46 PM CDT
A few souls and spriggans showed up on M'riss too. Just enough to get excited before they stopped!

That's pretty rare for us.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/Sirzason/wmsheet2.jpg

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Invasion 10/31/2008 05:02 PM CDT
>p.s. please invade aesry, give me something to do besides killing spiders and goblins all day. hehe.

Well it occurred to me that they might have also invaded Aesry too, and I had only gone over to Ratha to help as they were asking for assistance with the death spirits. I returned to Aesry but only saw a couple of ghouls in town. There may have been more as the ghouls were part of the final wave. I imagine the preceding waves got bored of having nobody to attack and wandered off.

Synyster Shadowmaiden