Exoskeletal armor 05/21/2022 03:55 PM CDT
Today, when the event was loaded into test, I was absolutely shocked to find that the new exoskeletal armor (plate) is superior to my auction version, costs roughly 20% and is available to anyone who wants it. This makes me wary of auction quality. Was this the intent?
Re: Exoskeletal armor 05/23/2022 02:27 PM CDT
>>Today, when the event was loaded into test, I was absolutely shocked to find that the new exoskeletal armor (plate) is superior to my auction version, costs roughly 20% and is available to anyone who wants it. This makes me wary of auction quality. Was this the intent?

Some auction stuff are less "this will be the best always" and more "this is you getting beta access", but also which exo plate armor are you referring to? Epedia looks like it can use a refresh of that armor's stats, but the stats seem pretty similar, except the duskruin one may be a bit more hindering with a bit more protection against impact, as well.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.