Stat Ring Concerns 05/21/2022 03:26 PM CDT
I clearly did not research the price of resplendent rings before I bought a HoG at Corn Maze. It was quite shocking to discover the actual price point when they did reappear. On that same note though, I very much appreciate that the MT team listened to feedback and brought the rings back at all.

Future food for thought: +3 doesn't carry quite the advantage now as compared to when the rings/HoG came out. Might be worth revisiting the stat bonus at the $20 price point since ornate rings are pretty easy to come by and are significantly less expensive and more accessible so its actually $20 for a single point since you can't even wear two resplendent.
Re: Stat Ring Concerns 05/21/2022 08:09 PM CDT
>> since you can't even wear two resplendent.

This is incorrect. With the Hand of Glory you can wear two rings of the same type at the same time. In theory, with a fully unlocked HoG, you can have three stats each at +6.

>l my hand
All five fingers bear a shimmering luster that lights up the whole hand.
There are a resplendent alerce ring, a resplendent alerce ring, a resplendent iroko ring, a resplendent iroko ring and a resplendent gloomwood ring on it.

>wear gloom ring
You slide a resplendent gloomwood ring onto your finger.

- I
Re: Stat Ring Concerns 05/23/2022 04:18 PM CDT
It's still $20 for a single point. $40 for two. That's a pretty big ask.
Re: Stat Ring Concerns 05/23/2022 04:46 PM CDT
>>It's still $20 for a single point. $40 for two. That's a pretty big ask.

I think that's kinda/sorta intentional to avoid going all-in on a pay-to-win model.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.