Elanthian Orders Sapphire & Moonstone Ball & Buffet 08/05/2018 11:59 AM CDT
Thank you everyone who attended and participated in putting this exciting night of fun together. Special thanks to the Tavern Troupe, Theren Guard and Black Fox orders for their contributions in making this a successful event. I was glad to see individual members of the Apostles and Dragon Shield orders in attendance, so we did have at least one member from every order participate. That unity made this event worth all of the work that went into planning it. Everyone who attended looking absolutely ravishing or dashing!

I also want to congratulate the following winners of the various OWR prizes offered, each with a specially inscribed award:

Most Benevolent Award: Lycette, who won a pearl and sapphire white gold circlet dangling a moonstone teardrop.
Most Chivalrous Award: Rairken, who won some elegant animite cufflinks studded with sapphires and moonstones.
Most Congenial Award: Kaelie (and Mazrian) who won a sparkling sapphire choker dangling tiny moonstone teardrops.

The Black Fox gave out prizes for the Best Dressed Male and Female, which I do not have notes on the results, so if someone could please provide the details of the prizes and winners. I do want to give honorable mention to Odoi, who looked especially dapper in his finely tailored suit (that I think he said it was from a Musparian Outfitter).

Also, the Tavern Troupe hosted a Dance contest, and the winners of a special duffel bag and gift bag were:
Dance Contest Winners: Rairken and Lorwryn.
Honorable mentions definitely go out to Barola and Odoi!

Tavern Troupe provided excellent entertainment following our dinner buffet and desert. We had a beverage table, a dinner buffet, a booze table and a dessert cart. Thanks again to everyone for a wonderful night of fun.

Gwenddolyn, Speaker of the Order of the White Rose
Re: Elanthian Orders Sapphire & Moonstone Ball & Buffet 08/06/2018 02:47 PM CDT
Garthic won the male best dressed..

You are Minion Garthic Shadowenn, Quickblade of the Order of the Apostles, a S'Kra Mur.
You have a sharp-featured face, silver-flecked slitted eyes, one grey and one blue-grey and a straight snout, black scales and a slender tail.
You have a swirling diagonal pattern of tiny silvery painted stars running from your forehead to cheekbone.
You are ancient. You have a tattoo of spiraling bands of iridescent green-blue underscales outlined in gold on your tail. You are in good shape.

You are wearing a black velvet coat with long tails, a silver jadeite gwethdesuan, a silver and sapphire sur'nidrel (right eye jewelry), a silver and moonstone por'nidrel (left eye jewelry), a white silk cravat pinned with a small sapphire, a ceremonial pauldron etched with a white shield overlaying crossed longswords, a blue silk waistcoat heavy with silver embroidery, a mist grey journey pack, a fine white linen shirt with a ruffled collar, some tailored dark blue velvet trews, a soft blue leather talisman pouch and a pair of black leather hessians.

He won.. a bespoke teal blue moonspun silk tailcoat cut to emphasize the male physique
Tailored from heavy silk with a very fine thread, this handsome garment is sparse in ornamentation, instead focusing on exquisite styling and the impressive v-shaped silhouette it imparts. Single-breasted with pointed lapels, the front of the coat curves away gradually into a pair of long tails that trail behind. Fastened in the front with a smoothly wrought kertig catch, a matched pair of ornamental buttons adorn the waist seam in the back, brushed to impart a matte finish to the silvery-black metal.

Casimira won female best dressed and received... a slender circlet of silver filigree set with an azure star sapphire.

Dont know if Odoi said anything about Muspar'i but I do know Garthic said his outfit was from a Musparian clothier, I should know. I pointed him to it since he's rathian & I'm a velakian.

And massive kudos and props to whoever stocked the table with S'Kra Mur myn'tanyl, its our new favorite with indakar nectar being moved to second best drink.

It was a great event, kudos to all involved.

by my hand, Elizzibiana DrikWalla, Apostles member
and adding to vote for the myn'tanyl, Garthic Shadoween, Apostles Member
Re: Elanthian Orders Sapphire & Moonstone Ball & Buffet 08/06/2018 05:27 PM CDT
>>Dont know if Odoi said anything about Muspar'i but I do know Garthic said his outfit was from a Musparian clothier, I should know. I pointed him to it since he's rathian & I'm a velakian.<<

Odoi got his formal attire from the gnome merchant in the spider, but was also wearing a lot of other junk that looked less formal.

Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. Langston Hughes
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/summer
Re: Elanthian Orders Sapphire & Moonstone Ball & Buffet 08/06/2018 08:39 PM CDT
>if someone could please provide the details of the prizes and winners.

>Casimira won female best dressed and received... a slender circlet of silver filigree set with an azure star sapphire.

You see Storyteller Casimira Vadrozsa, Council Leader of the Tavern Troupe Performing Order, a Human Bard.
Casimira has an oval face, sparkling blue-grey eyes and a freckled nose. Her auburn hair is long and thick, and is worn coiled in an upswept twist. She has fair skin and a slender figure.
She is a bit over average height for a Human.
She appears to be an adult.
She is in good shape.

She is wearing a fragrant white moonflower, some faceted sapphire teardrops, a crescentic moonstone amulet strung from a triple-strand platinum chain, a sleeveless gown of shimmering white gossamer with a plunging neckline, a polished sapphire armband inset with mosaic moons chased with platinum, a pure white suede garter with a dainty platinum buckle and a pair of strappy moonsilk sandals.