Elanthian Orders Sapphire & Moonstone Ball & Buffet Theme Guidelines 06/01/2018 12:00 PM CDT
Several have asked me to post guidelines for the upcoming ball and buffet, The Orders of the White Rose and Theren Guard are co-hosting this event, along with the Tavern Troupe as Entertainment.

This is a semi-formal event, with below the knee gowns or ballgowns required for women. Kilts, greatkilts, Military outfits, pants, slacks, and trousers with shirts, jackets are acceptable for men. Tuxedos, ties, or coats with tails are optional and not required for men. No shorts, skirts, togas, pajamas, costumes, or loincloths please. This is not a costume ball. If you bring a pet, they should also be dressed according to the theme.

Ball Clothing color guidelines: All shades of the moons and of sapphires, including anything with the words pale, moon, or star in their tap. Moon colors are black, azure, crimson, red, or anything with star, starlight, starstone, moonlight, moonstone or moonsilver in their tap. Please see "sapphires" at https://elanthipedia.play.net/Category:Sapphires for the entire list of sapphire colors. This has a wide variety of deep or pastel shades, like amaranth, indigo, lavender, lilac, periwinkle, peach, and includes pale shades of anything, such as celadon, cerulean and cerise.

Ball Jewels and Gems guidelines: All types of sapphires and moon-themed gems with the words moon, or star in their tap, such as moonstone, moonsilver, moonlight, star, starlight or starstone.

This will be a fun event for all to experience. Happy shopping!

Gwenddolyn, Speaker of the Order of the White Rose
Re: Elanthian Orders Sapphire & Moonstone Ball & Buffet Theme Guidelines 06/01/2018 01:55 PM CDT
Maybe I missed the post announcing this, I looked at the site calander & I'm just not seeing it (looks around for her glasses)

But a date as to when this is? RL time please or I'll get all confused as heck :)
Re: Elanthian Orders Sapphire & Moonstone Ball & Buffet Theme Guidelines 06/01/2018 04:56 PM CDT
August 4th by the old calendar.
Re: Elanthian Orders Sapphire & Moonstone Ball & Buffet Theme Guidelines 06/01/2018 05:55 PM CDT
Wow, that far out, I didnt look past july. :)

Thank you