Mystery at Raven's Court 10/09/2016 08:42 AM CDT
This was amazing.

I was confused and sleepy and didn't know which group to follow to get the whole story, but the parts I was able to witness were so well done. All the characters were fun to watch, and I still have no clue how much was planned and how much you had to roll with players messing things up, like when I found that one note... Very glad I put it back as suggested, and got to see the whole thing unravel instead.

It really makes you think about the guilded vs. normal citizens. I was tempted to scoff and gweth for a cleric, but as it became clear the corpse was just some person and not an amazing god-favoured adventurer, I just had to sit there and, y'know, think about stuff, and let my rat nibble it a bit. I'm a good corpse-guard. Crime scene was spotless. Honest.

Anyway, all you guys, gals, whoever was playing those four--bravo! I don't even know how to express my awe at how well-crafted and performed it all was, given the limitations of the game. I just... I liked it so much. So, so much. I... flames. Flames. On the sides of my face.