Special Siegery Tournament Friday, the 20th of February 02/16/2015 07:19 PM CST
Order of the Apostles is proud to present a siegery tournament on Friday, February 20th at 6:00 pm EST. There will be prizes for First, second and third. All is welcome. Don't have a siegery set? Don't worry. We have sets we can loan out for the event! Don't know how to play? Don't worry! There will be instructions and there will be a few siegery masters on hand to give you tips on how to play! Location of the event? The Apostle ordrer house! It is located South, and two west of the empath guild! Easy to find, its a big arch! Can't miss it. If you do, we have someone out on the road to direct the traffic! Worried about caravans while crossing the road to the event? Don't worry, we got you covered. We have professional caravan traffic routers in charge of all the traffic during that time. Safety first! Now onto the important things.

PRIZES!!! The prizes for third place will be an 1 hour ticket to the fortune gaming area. Second place will be 2 hour ticket to the fortune gaming area. First place will be a 3 hour ticket to the fortune gaming area! Depending on the turn out, we could have prizes for other places. Never know, if enough show up, the prize pool could increase for first, second, and third place too! But I guarentee the prizes I listed, will at least be the prizes. If you receive more...who is going to complain. The Apostles hold the right to add more prizes, and to randomly give out prizes at our own whim. Well, at least I, Goou Laughter, reserves that right. Hope to see you all there! Tell your friends!

Apostle Goou Laughter