the Tavern Troupe Performing Order presents: Showtime at the Wala 5/16/2014 05/16/2014 03:08 PM CDT
I don't normally post about these because we have them so frequently and most times they're just a collection of current Troupe Members performances. Sometimes we do special guest performers, but lately nobody has volunteered. However, this "Showtime" is going to be a little different and I wanted to make sure that people know about it.

From the official play.net/dr calendar entry:
>Tavern Troupe Performing Order: Showtime at the Wala!
>05/16/2014
>This event is run by a DragonRealms Order.
>Time: Around 10:00pm EDT
>Location: [Yulugri Wala, Lobby] in Arthe Dale.
>General Info: Join the Tavern Troupe as they gather at the Yulugri Wala to honor their past members. This may be a once in a lifetime chance to hear past favorites and forgotten songs. As always the booze flows freely wherever we gather.

That's right! This time around we've dug deep into old logs and unearthed some classic performances from former Troupe members. A select few of these will be performed by current Troupe members in an attempt to pay our respects to the foundations which the Tavern Troupe Performing Order was built upon. No. I'm not going to list which songs we chose for performing. You'll just have to come by and see for yourself.

As Bubbinster would say, "Keep your throats wet and your strings dry!"

You are Kasto del'Fawkraste, a Rakash.
Your face is a smooth, glossy grey. Your bottle-nosed snout is full of tiny sharp teeth, and a fine mist of salt-tinged air sprays from a hole in the back of your head as you breathe.
Re: the Tavern Troupe Performing Order presents: Showtime at the Wala 5/16/2014 05/16/2014 03:35 PM CDT
http://tinyurl.com/kg29are

http://tinyurl.com/nl9w2s
Re: the Tavern Troupe Performing Order presents: Showtime at the Wala 5/16/2014 05/16/2014 03:44 PM CDT
I'll be 100% honest. I named the Wala performances with "Showtime at the Apollo" in mind. So the comparison has merit.

Anyways... Come and listen to some songs, okay?

You are Kasto del'Fawkraste, a Rakash.
Your face is a smooth, glossy grey. Your bottle-nosed snout is full of tiny sharp teeth, and a fine mist of salt-tinged air sprays from a hole in the back of your head as you breathe.
Re: the Tavern Troupe Performing Order presents: Showtime at the Wala 5/16/2014 05/16/2014 04:00 PM CDT
I figured you did.