King / Council in Forfedhdar 03/02/2009 11:01 PM CST
Anyone know much about the Court in Hibarnhvidar?

Seems like most interaction has occured with General Bazrid, but not with the King or any other nobility in Forfedhdar.

~Kraggur
Re: King / Council in Forfedhdar 03/03/2009 05:02 PM CST
Went through my notes and so far this is all I've come up with.

Forfedhar Government

Greetings,

We've fleshed out a government for Forfedhdar, and a few of the officials have been seen, but we are still building this aspect on the events side. For an overview though:

The province itself has a provincial government called the Forfedhar Conclave. There are different factions that "rule" exclusive to their areas and only gather for matters that affect the whole province. They were the group that sent the Dwarves and Togs to the other provinces during the plague and DP attempt at overthrow. There are few occasions that they meet.

Inner Hib is run by the Dwarves and represented by a King.
Boar's Clan is run by the current Ranger Guildleader. At this time it is Paglar.
Raven's Point, again Dwarves and the leader is the General in charge of the garrison. At this time that is General Bazrid.
Ain Ghazal is run by the Sisters and though neutral in most things, the position of leader falls to the current leader of the Sisters, who is called Lyba Khalo, a title and never addressed by her former name. The conclave meets in the Chamber when needed.
The Steppe is Nomads and run by the current Moon Mage Guildleader, at this time Cherulisa.
Outer Hibs is Togs and the leader is the current owner of The Three Turnips.

If there are any concerns that need to be addressed at this point, it's best to email DR-events and we'll see how they can be dealt with as we work towards having more visibility by the rulers.

Adera

[Hibarnhvidar, City Offices]
Small gaethzen spheres line this foyer leading to the city's offices. Atop a pedestal, a marble statue of Hexoch, the Dwarven king, supervises all the work that goes on in the offices to the south. During business hours, various denizens of the mountain city rush about to do business in the city's administrative center.

Asbhuan/Plat
Re: King / Council in Forfedhdar 02/27/2013 11:36 PM CST
>>Went through my notes and so far this is all I've come up with

Thanks, that helped a lot.