Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/09/2003 04:38 PM CST
Thank you, Lord Seijhin. I do find that very interesting. How come Zoluren fought a civil war? Is there a throughout bookb about Zoluren's history in one of the libraries?

- Anlise, a history nut
Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/09/2003 04:51 PM CST
-250 AV ~ Princess Anlorahle of North Ilithi is assassinated(North Illithi was independant?)-

Not independent just referring to the part belonging the Mountain Elves. Ilithi isn't unified under one government, though the Ferdahl is the most public leader of the small governments.

Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/09/2003 11:34 PM CST
whats interesting is when I first started playing DR, one never encountered royalty, the u keep was not yet built <was inaccessible> , and the only ruler of Crossing was mayor Scrimm.

Schvartz

~Weak of arm,crazy roar;
terrible aim,awful health;
broken fingers,no real stealth;
leave em dead,stabbed some more;
lost your coins,on the floor;
greetings!now you're out the door~
>
Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/10/2003 09:59 AM CST
> whats interesting is when I first started playing DR, one never encountered royalty, the u keep was not yet built <was inaccessible> , and the only ruler of Crossing was mayor Scrimm.

Well the little people hadn't proven themselves useful to royalty yet, so they saw no need to interact.

Great list would be interesting to know what the civil war was about on the surface it was when the sorvendig(sp) line came to the throne.

Arrys
Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/10/2003 02:43 PM CST
You see, this is the sort of stuff I wish they would tell us -- there is no reason many of us would not know exactly why this happened IG. It was not SO long ago in the DR scheme of things, especially to Elves and Dwarves.

If we are to be left to grasp at straws, maybe the Sorvendig bloodline was in question for being mixed with other... interesting strains. But was the civil war even over that they had come to power?

~/\/\eanne~

This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man's hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

IM me @: BlackfireMagess
Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/10/2003 03:39 PM CST
<<maybe the Sorvendig bloodline was in question for being mixed with other... interesting strains>>

That can be said about any ruling class. It does leave for interesting potential of course ;)

B-Hon, Pullin Seihjin's Strings Behind the Scenes
Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/10/2003 04:32 PM CST
Of course Seihjin, of course. But I'm not speaking of just a general tamperance of the bloodline here ;) But I transgress.

~/\/\eanne~

This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man's hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

IM me @: BlackfireMagess
Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/11/2003 02:33 PM CST
When you said Belindrick was assasinated. You forgot to put by Vorclaf!

Who wants to argue?

BFA Purpose For Ever.
-Krii
Re: Historic Facts for Zolouren Line 12/11/2003 03:39 PM CST
The dancer

B-Hon, Pullin Seihjin's Strings Behind the Scenes