A missive to Khoheke and Zauldin 09/02/2021 05:01 PM CDT
Khoheke and Zauldin,

The battle is coming. And many are preparing to play their parts in whatever capacity they can. But as I pen this missive my mind is troubled indeed.

If you have not heard personally on the gwethdesuan channels you may have heard rumors of what has occurred. Srinojas thoughts, broken and tortured. A cry for help and the warning of a trap. Then silenced by the thoughts of the one that seized her mind and soul at the moment of her death - Sivroch. Boasting on her triumph of mind torture and promising to do the same to us all.

I understand that we did battle against the Pirate Srinoja. That she was our foe. We did our part in killing her, but there is no honor in allowing her soul and mind to be ravaged by that filth. And it is not only my belief that Srinoja is attempting to free herself of this state by trying to give us information. As cryptic as it might be.

There are a few of us that would like to attempt to get her free of this horror. I have an idea that while we are attacking with the weapons developed that Sivrochs mind will have to be fully on defense, leaving the part of Srinoja to break free. However, I also feel that the one being that can truly reach what is left of the Pirates mind and give her the boost she needs to fight free is Kauga. If during this attack we know we have Sivrochs full attention we get Kauga to gweth to Srinoja to "fight now" not only will she struggle to free herself but in doing so, I imagine, make Sivroch vulnerable as she realizes what is happening. Now the real assault can barrage her.

I am sure there are plenty that will not help me in my endeavor , or wish me luck. The feeling being that the Pirate got what she deserved. But I must try, and act as my own conscience dictates.

By my hand with respect ~
Kaelie Daemondred-Rudone

~~If you can't live without me why aren't you dead yet?~~