Scattered Parchments 11/29/2019 09:48 AM CST
Gathering up the parchments, he directs his statement to the Gnome who is busy stitching a saddle.

"I need to take these to the Guilds and Inn's in the provinces"

Only when he exists does Marssi respond glancing toward the door with a slight smile of excitment and pride.

The Immortals judgment is final, the foolish have reaped what they have sown, and the dark ones wrath is upon you.

Your lust for all that is material and vain became the precursor to the poison of the spider, its ultimate undoing and downfall. Your desires to reap that which serves only yourself, hunger for self indulgence, and the unholy flagellation of the Dokora is second only to the proffering of your acceptance to the most unclean.

The recent festival was once a celebration of our divine, a time at Hallow's eve to turn our gaze toward the Thirty Nine and celebrate those who give us life. This epitome was felled to the conceited acquisition of fineries, wasteful expense toward improvements of worldly goods and wager of wealth. But most unholy of all, to ignore and consort with the profane and perverse.

Your debauched nature constitute your deceitful and broken path. Judgement is now the road on where your foot falls. .

The light is dim for you, The neutral stagnant in your faith. Only the dark will unhinge the ignorant.

For those that wish not to meet the 13 unadorned in naught but the cloak of arrogance may find me and I will lead you to the high temple of crossing, and before Idon’s altar may you seek forgiveness and favor.

All others will run the gauntlet of chance that retribution will not find you in the coming days.
Divine faith has steeled my resolve to purge the remaining poison that lingers in souls of this land. Kremoria will be handed back to the Thirty Nine through my blade. If not by your death, by theft of your labours rewards that are unattended on the hunting fields.

Inquistor Rifkinn Shomm.

drawn neatly underneath the signature is a smiley face.

OOC:

Hoping for a little RP or response weather it be to trade words at idon's Altar or…….

So from Saturday morning American time to Sunday night if your “open” well, you get the picture. Unless you repent of cause.

I'm going to try anyone and everyone I find open so,
Your welcome to find someone bigger who is closed or guarded to help you out for revenge of a death or if you catch me stealing your loots.
If your concerned that our skills aren't matched get some friends for a group hunt or ask someone bigger to help or straight out come after me. ( i wont see that as against etiquette) and i hope you do. Only one death on me per death or steal i cause. Just tell me who your avenging. But consent rules will apply to those taking a shot on me. (if closed or guarded).

I’ll stop on your Sunday night if there is any consents remaining on my end.

I trust there will be no depart room camping if things get a tad one sided… (again I kinda hope it does)

I'm just bored as hell lately, so I hope some people trade a few IC deaths for a little fun.