For the Barron 03/04/2019 10:27 PM CST
Rifkinn closes his eye and draws an expression of concentration, moments later a shadowy figure appears and Rifkinn hands the fellow the parchment with a quick word in his ear.

Glancing over at the Handsome Olvi Marssi asks, "They were rather strong sentiments you held in that letter, are you not concerned about ruffling feathers?"

Rifkinn looks back toward Marssi a knowing smile on his face, the expression giving Marssi the answer to her question.

"And if people get wind of the contents of it?" Marssi replys..

Rifkinn, again not answering, just shrugs.

Your Grace.

By now I'm sure you have received the correspondence from Miss Marssi Talmuron regarding the happenings and mindset of the Order of the Dragon Shield.

Upon speaking with your Baronial Guardsman, Dragaus Alderaen it was apparent that he was concerned to hear of how the ODS has been conducting itself, and suggested that Your Grace be informed of this.

I expressed how, not only was it their acceptance and welcomed greeting of a Necromancer at a Haven town hall meeting, or even the casual expression from the vice speaker Alymast that he found this filth Totenus to be a “cordial and polite” person, but it was their ongoing behavior to degrade and humiliate those who would point out their current lack of respect for Your Graces opinions on the corrupt and impure. Both myself and Miss Talmuron have been assassinated for voicing our disdain for their indiscrepancies at upholding your Grace’s values. At this point, I would like to make clear that, at times I can be reactive and impulsive, but Marssi Talmuron is a highly respected empath, completely undeserving of the type of treatment received from the likes of members from the ODS, most notably Speaker of the Order: Mystylaine Rincon, Vice Speaker: Alymast Dejacque , Council Members: Rekon Rincon, Kenamer Maylan, Nefarious Local, Dreaderic (formally Arkarm), Members: Erixx (formally Arkarm), Rzin, and Eriin.

The attitude that you received from the one known as Rzin, is indicative of not only the ODS, but sadly an attitude that is spread throughout the provinces and some Orders of Kremoria.

While I attended your Grace’s Keep, i couldn't help notice the gift that you received from Princess Arilana of Zoluren - the two Zoluren love birds. A fitting engagement gift for you and your betrothed Lady Athelisa Ananthor. I found myself musing over the long affinity Zoluren and Therengia have shared. Most importantly the deep respect and loyalty shown to each other in times of trouble, and celebration.

This mutual admiration shared by both provinces serves to be what I see will be hope and a path out of this time of ignorance and laxity that seems to be the attitude commonplace in all lands.

And none is feeling the sting of this lackadaisical posture more than the province of Ilithi and the Crystal City. Once a grand city, Shard was an example of defiance toward the dragon priest and Adanf. With a close knit citizenship banded together by the likes of Lord General Leucius Delarrazio, who was the former court advisor to Ferdahl Aemmin, and also held other highly regarded positions. A leader who would organise parties made up of citizens of Ilithi, and those willing to lend aid, to attack and slay the Adan’f in the hundreds if not thousands.. Together with such loyal subjects of the court including Traim Ruin, and Mistanna Redivas, Ilithi boasted a leadership within its Court and Orders that could be seen as the envy of other provinces. And the disbanding of these people from court positions, from what I have seen, marked the downward spiral to what, I perceive, Ilithi and Shard has become. That is, a haven for the profane and where the perverse roam with impunity.
Therengia has served to be a proud and righteous land, held together through the centuries by the The Morzindaen. What was once the glory of the Seven Star Empire is still seen through the great houses.

Therengia has always led with intolerance toward the profane. Your Grace has always been fair but just with all his subjects, asking no more of them but the same attitude towards his own rule and values. When an Order fails to meet the mark of its standard, it is not only a sign of a decaying attitude within its provincial borders, but a hypocrisy observed by its neighbours.

It would be a travesty to these houses, that the stain of behavior i have commented on, be allowed to fester and grow, lest Therengia travel the ill-fated path I see Ilithi spiraling down.

While I hope this correspondence is met with no disrespect to Your Grace, it is written due to my desire to see Therengia to remain as strong as it has always been.
I look forward to attending your audience should I need to explain my personal observations and opinions further.

Inquisitor Rifkinn Shomm