Insanity at the Riverhaven TownHall Meeting. 09/09/2018 02:19 AM CDT
Rifkinn smiles at Marssi, hugs her and says.
“I was hoping my return ment my years of service to this land could be laid to rest and i could spend my time, puffing images and a few cups on my porch in Arthdale. Sadly there seems to be more work than ever to be done. Maybe my retirement can wait. Looks like i have a letter to write”.

The Olvi makes his way to a quiet spot, pulls out some parchment and quill and begins to write.

To Barron Gyfford.

I would like to address the attitude i heard spoken at the recent town hall meeting in Riverhaven.

Upon my return from my travels afar, I have been greeted by those who knew me and knew of me. And it was very pleasing to be welcomed back with such enthusiasm.

It has been with a renewed enthusiasm that i returned to these lands.
Until that is I got word of what had been spoken at the Riverhaven town hall.

The meeting was being held and run by Vice Speaker of the ODS Alymast.
I would like to first remind you of my service to Therengia as a independent fighter against the scourge that was the Arkarm Family and their leader the Necro Lord Zerreck Arkarm. It was with this passion i took into my devotion as apprentice Inquisitor to your Court Cleric Liurilias Grath'Vael, and upon my completion of training, Brother Liurilias inducted me as a sanctioned Inquisitor of the High Temple. In years past i had formed a working relationship with both the Theren Guard and the Order of the Dragon Shield. Up until my departure for my travels abroad, I had always held my support to the Theren people my civil duty and alijgence to you a purpose in life.

I was appalled and flabbergasted to hear the acceptance of the Necro Lord Totanus as a fighting member of the defence of the streets of RiverHaven.
And when this insanity was spoken to by Marssi Talmuron, she was argued with and treated with disdain by some in attendance. A problem in itself, when this happens to anyone who supports the fights against this vial skum.

So much is my anger at this situation, and the degree of complacency within the ODS's hierarchy i will ask the citizens and the members of ODS that this Alymast, be formally dismissed from his position as Vice Speaker of the ODS.
To hear him publically speak of his feelings that he found Necro Lord Totanus to be, and i quote  "I've actually ran into him down in Shard, and he has always been cordial to me”. This statement alone begs the question, what is Alymast’s true beliefs on Necromancy, and more importantly, what is it he is talking to a Necro Lord about?

Furthermore more when this scum appeared at the town hall meeting, and was given a audience i might add, his disrespect for you was shown when he put forward the idea that somehow your Grace should pay for his services in helping rid the streets of Viggu's minions. A disrespect that shocked Marssi and many other citizens, but not by those other ODS supporters who were vocal during the meeting. This insane idea was met with a casual contemplation and thought.

Your Grace in short i will finish with this. I for one will not tolerate any involvement from those creatures. An attitude that was shared and installed in me through the teaching of High Priestess Tallis, Brother Liurilias and all my brothers and sisters of the Inquisition.

Respectfully yours in service.

Rifkinn Shomm ( Former Inquisitor of the high Temple)

PS As for the treatment of Miss Marssi Talmuron,  i will gladly deal with the disrespect she was shown myself.

Rifkinn folds and seals the letter. A young Olvi boy strolls up to him, Rifkinn leans over whispers something to the young lad, hands over the letter and a few coins. The young Olvi scurries off north to his destination.