Forming a band from DR and Gemstone players 10/18/2020 01:44 PM CDT
Heyo all,

I'm a real life lyricist with a solid 33 years of lyric-writing experience. I was trained online in the old Compu-Server days by Bob Dylan, Freddie Mercury, Aretha Franklin, and Michael Jackson. Back in the days when the internet speed at best was 2 KB/sec, and most days it was much worse. Anyhow. I also write for the bands Nickelback, Godsmack, and Five Finger Death Punch, I'm working on writing a book with 40 bands in it to be published in 2025. But back to the band, I feel that's 'not enough' for me, as I am not employed at this moment and I would like to form a band of players who are poets, lyricists, musicians, etc. All you really need to have is the available time and willingness to join and practice. I presently have a vocalist from a choir signed up, as well as myself as a backup vocalist. My goal is to practice 7 days per week, 3 hours each day at minimum, at the moment I'm practicing by myself with both a soprano ukulele and my sharkfin guitar. Whether we accomplish it, is going to be something else. But yes, forming a real life band for once out of mostly friends, etc. Please do pass the word around, etc.

I'm usually going to be staying at the Empath's Guildhall in Crossing teaching classes between 7 am EST and midnight EST while I work on my real life vocals and real life instruments, until we arrange something together online.

I also have a separate project available for anyone who themselves is either a lyricist or a poet. You must be very prolific in your writings to stand up to the measure, but you'll make a tidy amount of money helping me out with something. (and NO it's not writing lyrics for my book)

Sincerely,

Bard Sircha of Dragonrealms