Recent Events! 03/24/2020 12:05 PM CDT
Hi everyone,

Sometimes it can be hard to be aware of all the things going on in game. Sometimes we cannot attend events we wanted to participate in. Because this is a game we are all playing together, and this weird and wonderful joint story that is Elanthia should be enjoyed by all, I wanted to start a sort of monthly summary of some of the events that have occurred. I probably will not be doing this every month, but, here goes.

I will keep individual character names out of the summaries, and will skip over events that are 'secret plots that have not yet been resolved', so do not expect a comprehensive list of everything that happened, this is just broad strokes. Seek out other players to find out more if you are interested in learning about these activities!

Since January, here are some things that have happened:

A Lunar Experiment resulted in some interesting results!
Asketi's Ride resulted in assaults on major cities across the realms!
Rylento and Prince Fayne attended the Theater!
Adventurers delved into Maelshyve's Soul to attempt to reach Osven in the devices!
Captain Cierzen chatted with adventurers while a crystalline frostweaver resurfaced to rampage across the Dragon's Spine Mountains!
A ceremony to appease Drogor aids in purifying the Zaulfung!
An Elemental Experiment resulted in some interesting results!
A crystalline frostweaver attacked some adventurers in Ilithi!
A House Moglin supported scouting mission to Basalt Isle is rebuffed, even as adventurers learn something!
Some Nomads danced under the stars!
Fancy Pants Adventurers Club meets!
The Goblin Pyromancer Krenze challenges adventurers to a duel!
So many alterers!

Happy adventuring!
Re: Recent Events! 03/25/2020 06:21 AM CDT
Thanks for that list. Several things I had not even heard about and I'm looking forward to finding out more!

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea
Re: Recent Events! 03/25/2020 08:20 AM CDT
Definitely a lot of neat things going on recently.

Thanks, Events Team!
Re: Recent Events! 03/25/2020 11:56 AM CDT
This is such a fun idea. Thanks for posting this.

A lot of cool and exciting things are happening. I'd like to echo Perune's thanks to the Events Team, as well as to all the PCs who helped make and shape these events. I'm looking forward to the future!