Dreamheart's Auction and Story Night 12/10/2019 07:37 PM CST
INVITATION

Presenting the newest entries in the Trailblazers of Elanthia and the Heroes of Elanthia Collections!

Hosted by our esteemed auctioneer, Dhalinar, this is an auction of collectible, master-crafted, high end weapons of rare materials. Each was created by renowned artisan Dreamheart Delaevan Forestwolf and bears a name of someone notable from our Crossing's past; there's a few Trailblazers and a few heroes.

You will hear a bit of story surrounding each item presented. The discriminating winner of each weapon will be presented with a numbered certificate of authenticity, signed and dated by Dreamheart. The weapons are crafted from fine felwood, dragonwood, siverwood, felstone, and copperwood. The centerpiece of the auction will be a weapon crafted in front of the audience, with a story about the one it is named for, and it will be auctioned off immediately.

At this auction, those who will be recognized for their contribution to Zoluren in these fine weapons will be: Rock, Shapeshifter, Misty, Luigi, Hegemonic, plus the special surprise honoree who will be featured during the live carving and story time.

Bring your friends and come join us for this extraordinary event!

~D.

- - -
~Dreamheart Delaevan Forestwolf
Singing since before the Guild was restored.
Re: Dreamheart's Auction and Story Night 12/29/2019 02:49 PM CST
<Several people asked me to post the log - and I know it was a few weeks ago, but such is the time of year for me.
14 December 2019:

INTRODUCTION

Dreamheart nods to Dhalinar.
Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "Hello all and Welcome. Please quiet down and let Dreaamheart start."

Dreamheart says, "Hello everyone! Welcome to the first Auction and Story Night! If we have not already met, I am Dreamheart. Dreamheart Delaevan Forestwolf, Bardess of Elanthia."

Dreamheart says, "Thank you all for coming and expressing an interest in this very special new project of mine. My special thanks to our Trader Host for the evening, Dhalinar. He encouraged me to create this special occasion. It has been in the planning for several months."

Dreamheart says, "I feel the pressure of time upon my shoulders to the many names of people who have come before us, those from our past that merit our recognition. So as I created weapons for clients, I began to name some top-tier ones with names of people I was privileged to know. There are about 15 or so of these weapons already out there in people's hands. Raise your hand if you have one of these."

Dreamheart says, "Tonight, I will recall a few memories about the person before each weapon gets auctioned to the highest bidder."

Dreamheart says, "I created namesakes in these beautiful weapons that are worthy of the distinction of being named for our Trailblazers and Heroes. This homage tonight takes us from the time of the Trailblazers, who showed us the way, to the bravery of those who stood against our foes during wars in recent history, with some luminaries along the way."

Dreamheart asks, "Because every good song needs a title, right?"
Dreamheart nods.

Dreamheart says, "Each weapon is named and numbered in one of two collections, The Trailblazers of Elanthia or The Legends of Elanthia. Each weapon tonight comes with my signed and dated certificate of authenticity for the new owner; the weapon will be documented in the records of Elanthia."

Dhalinar gets a wood drake-bone mallet from inside a storage chest.

Dreamheart says, "I am going to share my remembrances in mostly chronological order, they are not story-linked more than they are all about the brave, honorable, and recognized of Elanthia. Those who have earned a place to be remembered."

Dhalinar puts his mallet on a table.

Dreamheart says, "Do note that these are working, high performance weapons of their type, they are not just pretty things to hang over your fireplace so that you can tell a story to your guests."
Dreamheart shifts her weight.

Dreamheart says, "Well, maybe one of them is THAT candidate..."
Dreamheart winks.

Dreamheart asks, "Are you ready? Do you have questions?"

Dreamheart gets a sizeable folio covered by ornamented spiritwood and inlaid by a compass rose from inside her traveler's pack.
Dreamheart turns the page of her sizeable folio.

JOKBED'S TOUCH

Dreamheart says, "Jokbed's name was notorious in earlier times. While loyal to his close friends, his life in the Shadows kept him high on everyone's list to watch out for. Sometimes, coins disappeared without a sound around him. Those who crossed him would find their life severed quickly and without any preamble. At the same time, he was clever, had a dry sense of humor, was a good friend, and his own code of honor."

Dreamheart exclaims, "If he gave his word, it was gold, platinum, even!"
Dreamheart nods.

Dreamheart says, "Jokbed would be so surprised to find a weapon suitable for a surprise ambush to the back of the target which had no sharp point, but they do exist these days. This light blunt mallet is precisely 30 stones and made from the very rare bones of wood drakes. The bones are strong and lighter than you expect to get the job done. I named this weapon "Jokbed's Touch" - it was almost called Jokbed's Surprise, but then I thought that might have been in poor taste."

Dreamheart says, "Not that he would have complained."
Dreamheart chuckles.

Dhalinar bangs his gavel and yells, "Bidding is now open for a wood drake-bone mallet. The opening bid is 0 Kronars!"
Xixist says, "Small blunt with heavy impact .. and hewn by the master a museum piece."
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the mallet, hands it to Jarxaxle, and collects the payment from him.
Dreamheart offers Jarxaxle a white overlay set within a frame of deckle-edged black paper.
Dreamheart says to Jarxaxle, "The certificate for it."
Jarxaxle bows to Dreamheart.
Dreamheart smiles.

LUIGI KNOWS BEST

Dhalinar gets a silverwood pelletbow from inside his thigh bag.

Dreamheart says, "I turn your attention to the table."

Dreamheart says, "Luigi was numbered among the Trailblazers and the first Traders. He studied a good number of weapons in depth; he was known for his fun adventures and willingness to teach."

Dreamheart says, "Luigi was my first patron. He sponsored a number of Concert Series I organized, making it possible to pay the headliners, and have some song competitions with prizes for the winners."
Dreamheart smiles.

Dreamheart says, "But I will forever cherish Luigi for taking the waiting bards under his wing as we waited for news of a Bard Guild again in the Crossing. He told them stories, he taught them common sense, he gave them lessons in many things so that they could learn to live and adventure in the Land."

Dreamheart says, "The unofficial bard gathering place during those years before Siryn Mistbringer restored the Bard Guild were two places, in D'Or's back room - and behind Luigi's caravan. There were 10 or so bards who joined the Bard Guild with enough skill for many promotions - except for music."
Dreamheart exclaims, "Most of those were because of Luigi!"

Dreamheart says, "I've named this gorgeous silverwood pelletbow for Luigi. It is a weapon of opportunity, he would have been able to gather ammo and use it on his routes as needed. Choice silverwood lumber insures that this top of the line pelletbow has extra balance and is light weight. Precisely made mechanisms add to the balance and beauty of the weapon. It is laminated for extra protection. This pelletbow is numbered with the Trailblazers of Elanthia collection, and I named it "Luigi Knows Best"."

Dreamheart says, "Niniam gizmos were used for the pelletbow."
Dreamheart says, "Very shiny."

Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "This time bidding will start at 100 plat."
Dhalinar bangs his gavel and yells, "Bidding is now open for a silverwood pelletbow. The opening bid is 1000000 Kronars!"

Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "The Palletbow uses rock ammo, or even the new chippable stuff as ammo."
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the pelletbow, hands it to Gwenhwyfach, and collects the payment from her.

Dhalinar exclaims, "Congrats Gwenhwyfach!"

Dreamheart offers Gwenhwyfach a white overlay set within a frame of deckle-edged black paper.

Dreamheart exclaims to Gwenhwyfach, "And the paperwork for it!"

Dhalinar says, "Great win, and now back to Dreamheart for her next work."

MISTY'S REPRIMAND

Dreamheart says, "Misty Sabroxelle was a Trailblazing Moon Mage who was dedicated to lunar magic from the day she stepped off the boat and onto the Crossing Docks. She was a consummate teacher as well as master of her craft. Always in search of knowledge and somewhat reserved, she was the picture of propriety in the growing Crossing Community. Misty had an innate talent with lunar magics and would work tireless hours to research lunar magic, pushing herself to discover the secrets of the Observatory."

Dreamheart says, "She spoke respectfully and expected everyone else to be polite, too. But she was never shy when it was called for to offer a carefully worded correction to someone who was being less than polite."
Dreamheart gulps.
Dreamheart shifts her weight.

Dreamheart says, "When such a rare event happened, I cringed inside, even if I were not the target of the careful and sweet chiding."

Dreamheart says, "And I was on the receiving end of one, a couple times, I confess."
(Dreamheart's cheeks color slightly as she nods.)

rtemicion says, "Good ole Misty."

Dreamheart says, "Misty inspired us to fulfill the destiny that stretched before us."
Dreamheart says, "This classy Nisha shortbow belongs to the Trailblazers of Elanthia Collection. Made from hand-picked silverwood, she is the quickest little bow you could ask for! Laminated to help protect the fine wood, she is called "Misty's Reprimand"."
D
halinar bangs his gavel and yells, "Bidding is now open for a silverwood Nisha shortbow. The opening bid is 1000000 Kronars!"
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the shortbow, hands it to Hodoor, and collects the payment from him.
Dreamheart offers Hodoor a white overlay set within a frame of deckle-edged black paper.
Dreamheart says to Hodoor, "Your certificate."

Dreamheart says, "Misty woud be flabbergasted, you know."

Artemicion says, "I miss ole'Misty."
Dreamheart says, "I miss them all."
Dhalinar says, "Congrats to the winner, and now back to Dreamheart to speak about her next creation."

SHAPESHIFTER'S FORTUNE

Dreamheart says, "Shapeshifter Taken, a Trader of many legends, set the standards of Trader Luxury back in the day. His tricked out caravan was found often on the long haul trade routes between the Crossing and Shard."

Dreamheart says, "Followed closely by would-be unseen highwaymen who did not know - yet - that he trained offenses, defenses, - and perception - more than the minimums required by his Guild."

Dhalinar gets a light dragonwood battle crossbow from inside his thigh bag.

Dreamheart exclaims, "He defended every platinum in his pocket very well!"

Dreamheart says, "One of his claims to fame was purchasing extremely valuable things so he could work on his appraising skills. Whether it was something he would ever use or not! Many a last moment bid on a high-priced auction came to a sudden close when his thoughts would best all bidders with some pittance from his vast fortune of platinums."

Xixist says, "Me loves dragonwood."

Dreamheart exclaims, "But One day a traveling merchant approached him with a deal he could not refuse. It cost him a very dear amount of platinums, making a significant hole in his accounts. What was it? The armor of his dreams. A custom made, carefully fit set of armor that not only protected him, but gave him the appearance of a Dragon! Nothing like it had ever been seen before. As far as I know, not since, either!"

Dreamheart says, "So as I considered the best way to honor Shapeshifter in the Legends of Elanthia Collection, I bought the most expensive lumber I could find - Dragonwood. If you paid attention to the price of Dragonwood at the recent Hollow Eve festival, you will know what I am talking about."
Dreamheart grins.

Dreamheart says, "The Dragonwood shaped into this stunning light battle crossbow, made with beautiful niniam mechanisms. Only the very best for this weapon! The crossbow is laminated to help keep it protected and it is named, "Shapeshifter's Fortune"."
Dreamheart gestures at a table.

Dreamheart says, "You can appraise it here."

Dhalinar bangs his gavel and yells, "Bidding is now open for a light dragonwood battle crossbow. The opening bid is 1000000 Kronars!"
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the crossbow, hands it to Gwenhwyfach, and collects the payment from her.

Dreamheart offers Gwenhwyfach a white overlay set within a frame of deckle-edged black paper.

Vhern says, "That escalated quickly."

Dreamheart says, "So did Shapeshifter."

Melindrha says, "He would have considered it appropriate."

Xixist says, "Shapeshifter was a great adventurer."

Gwenhwyfach says, "Lives with Luigi."

WEAPON CREATION SPOTLIGHT OF THE NIGHT

Dreamheart says, "Now we come to the centerpiece of this colection."

Dreamheart says, "Tonight, I am going to create a weapon for you out of a very rare wood, felwood. It is strong, resiliant, and one of the very finest woods. It is costly, when you can find it for sale. As I carve, listen to the tale that unfolds that will honor one of our Legends of Elanthia."

Dreamheart gets some felwood lumber from inside her ivory carpetbag.
Dreamheart moves some felwood lumber to her left hand.

SOFTLY, MY PRINCE

Dreamheart says, "We did not make him better by serving him.;To the contrary, he made us better."
Dreamheart takes a deep breath.

Dreamheart says, "There are legends among men, indeed, giants. Prince Vorclaf was one of them."

Aislynn nods at Dreamheart, obviously agreeing with her views.

Dreamheart says, "I served as Court Bardess to this beloved and respected Zoluren monarch for a number of years, some of the most tumultuous times in recent history. His reign started as he recovered the crown from his own murderous uncle, Sirolain; that is quite another story. But much worse yet would face him, face Zoluren, even all of Elanthia. I count it a remarkable honor that I was able to serve him and know him during my career."

Dreamheart gets a book of master shaping instructions from inside her ivory carpetbag.
Dreamheart stares intently at her staff instructions.
Dreamheart puts her book in her ivory carpetbag.
Dreamheart gets a sharpened drawknife from inside her ivory carpetbag.

Dreamheart says, "As I work on this weapon, which will bear his name, let me tell you about a few of the things which may not have been included in the official histories of Prince Vorclaf where his achievements are recorded. Let me tell you about the substance of the man."

Dreamheart says, "It is the tradition of House Sorvendig that our ruler is trained as a paladin, and so it was for the young heir apparent. He learned justice and honor in the Guild, as had his father, Prince Belirendrick the Third. He spent a number of his formative years in service to The Baron with even more hands-on training, becoming close to Baron Jeladric and his son, Gyfford."

Dreamheart says, "His father insisted that he master several different combat styles and many weapons; he was also a master horseman on and off the Jousting field."

Dreamheart says, "Well, what production is complete without a technical glitch."

Dreamheart says, "Excuse me a moment."

Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "Give her a moment."

Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "The auction house got mad at her Rasp."

<Come to find out, one cannot use a rasp to rub out and smooth spots on lumber in the Trader's Guild Auction Hall - All other crafting steps were fine. So I had to step into the foyer each time I needed a rasp. I hope this gets fixed before the next time...

Dreamheart says, "Prince Vorclaf earned the respect of all, even the Noble Families of Zoluren."

[[Weapon making progresses during the tale]]

Dreamheart says, "The Prince knew his duty; it graced him like a mantle of glory. He never turned from it. The people of Zoluren followed him easily and they loved him whole-heartedly."

Dreamheart says, "'These ties to community, and between provinces, would help him become an iconic ruler."

Dreamheart says, "Prince Vorclaf was wise for his years and had a gift for both sizing people up and getting to the gist of a matter. Regularly, he would hear reports from many of his trusted leaders and information sources, gathering the intelligence systematically so he could formulate the best plans. It was amazing to watch him work a room. He knew whom he could - and should - joke with, and knew which people needed to be handled with kid gloves."

Dreamheart says, "Strategy and statesmanship were staples in his toolbox of skills and talents - and that was not just battle strategy. He claimed many a victory without bloodshed."
Dreamheart analyzes every minute detail of the bo staff while smiling to herself.

Dreamheart says, "You did not have to spend much time around him before you could tell he had a great sense of humor. Formal Court sessions were not always dull and dry affairs as a result. The man was known for his integrity and uncanny instincts. Many of those who worked for him, and with him, gave him unflinching respect and loyalty. Many a soul laid down their life to serve and to save this Prince."

(Dreamheart concentrates on the work at hand, humming softly to the staff in her hands, seeming to sing it into shape.)

Dreamheart says, "The Prince was always accessible to the people. It was one of the crowning hallmarks of his all-too-brief reign. He seemed to innately understand the follies of a Monarch who kept a distance between himself and the people of Zoluren."

Dreamheart says, "In more ways than his birthright, Prince Vorclaf was born to lead."

Dreamheart gets a master stamp featuring an intricately carved panther from inside her duffel bag.

Dreamheart takes hold of her staff and begins to hammer a master stamp featuring an intricately carved panther into the wood surface.
Dreamheart beams!

Dreamheart says, "We did not make him better by serving him.;To the contrary, he made us better."

Dreamheart analyzes every minute detail of the bo staff while smiling to herself.

Dreamheart says, "I name this rare, strong, and handsome staff, "Softly, My Prince"."

Dreamheart offers Dhalinar a felwood bo staff.
Dreamheart says, "Thank you all for bearing with the ... special circumstances."

Auctioneer Dhalinar exclaims, "Okay!"
Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "Lets auction it off."

Auctioneer Dhalinar exclaims, "Appraise it on the table!"
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the staff, hands it to Anjinson, and collects the payment from him.

Dreamheart offers Anjinson a white overlay set within a frame of deckle-edged black paper.

Dreamheart says, "And the paperwork, Anjinson."

Anjinson says to Dreamheart, "Thank you, this is beautiful."
Scooter says, "Talk softly and carry a big stick."
Dreamheart nods to Scooter.
Dreamheart says to Scooter, "Exactly what was required of him."

Dreamheart asks, "Now, how many more are in that bag, Dhalinar?"
Dhalinar says, "I have 3 more things, plus 4 senci shards."
Dreamheart exclaims, "We may not have time for the shards. Next up, a stunning arbalest!"
Dreamheart exclaims, "In all the ways possible!"

ROCK STRONG

Dreamheart says, "Rock Loyalheart, founder of The Apostles, was a real leader of people. There are many stories that folks still remember about this charismatic paladin. The one I will always recall is how I firmly believe he earned his reputation and place in history."

Dreamheart says, "The Crossing was a friendly, naive, and completely unprepared group of people when the Gorbesh attacked the first time. We had never seen anything like it. We never imagined anything so devastating could happen to us. And we lost, by every way that counts. Deaths. Comets. Fallen cities. All of it."

Dreamheart says, "We were defeated and immobilized by the utter shock of the rout. Our safe home would never be the same again. If it could even be home again."

Dreamheart says, "Into that horrible, sucking vacuum of defeat, Rock stepped up to the task. He organized us, assigned people to tasks to educate us, and with the force of his will, breathed hope back into the residents and adventurers of River's Crossing. We rallied and were far more ready for them when the even bigger attack came."

Dreamheart says, "Were it not for Rock, I fear we would right now be speaking Gorbesh and serving the whim of Gorbesh masters."

Dreamheart says, "It was with this in mind that I carved this singular arbalest of the rarest felwood lumber, adjusted for extra power with striking darkstone workings. It is laminated to help prevent wear and tear, and cable-backed for even more oomph to every bolt-strike. This will command the power of a siege weapon that is still hand held to aid you for any battle with an unparalleled force. It is named for Rock, and is a part of the Legends of Elanthia series of weapons; I called it "Rock Strong"."

Auctioneer Dhalinar exclaims, "Okay we are going to sell it!"
Tyx says, "I have the xbow and a nisha bow 1 and 2 in the copllection."

Dhalinar bangs his gavel and yells, "Bidding is now open for a felwood battle arbalest. The opening bid is 1000000 Kronars!"

Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "This thing hits hard, and is amazing to use."
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the arbalest, hands it to Binu, and collects the payment from him.

Dhalinar exclaims, "Congrats Binu on the win!"

Dreamheart says, "At one point during the Second gorbesh Wars, Rock sent someone I had never heard of before to be the liaison between wherever his secret headquarters was and where we stood to defend the Lute against the Gorbesh, under the city."

Dreamheart says, "Somehow Rock thought I was in charge. Which was laughable."

Dreamheart says, "But this guy whispered information brought in by courier, only to me. And even though we were way under the city we knew exactly what was going on."

Dreamheart says, "The Gorbesh came for us ... Last. The brave liaison died with us. And the Lute was lost, along with the city."

Xixist says, "And Wren."

Dreamheart says, "Anyway, Rock pulled us together, it was a dreadful time. We really truly may never have been successful without him."

Scooter says to Meven, "If it wasn't for General Rock, Tigerfang and Summer, I dunno what we would have done."

Dreamheart offers Binu a white overlay set within a frame of deckle-edged black paper.

Dreamheart exclaims, "Paperwork!"

HEGEMONIC'S RALLY AKA "STOMP

Dhalinar gets a felstone javelin from inside his thigh bag.
Dhalinar puts his javelin on a table.

Dreamheart exclaims, "All right! Eyes on the Table!"

Dreamheart says, "The javelin is named for another legendary commander."

Dreamheart says, "Hegemonic Blessedbe, The Marshal of Stone Clan, was a notable Dwarven leader who led the Stone Clan Infantry through endless clashes with hostiles trying to make inroads into Zoluren. His motto, "Kinsmen, Steel, and Stone" was one he lived by."

Dreamheart says, "He organized the Dwarven community in the area and they became a strong, proud, and mighty force to reckon with. They protected the Book that Sura wanted to steal, they kept Stone Clan free, and contributed to the defense of the Province through many an incursion."

Dreamheart exclaims, "Many adventurers will remember the time Hegemonic led the Stomp from Stone Clan into the Crossing, scaring the wildlife before them, frightening the locals, and generally causing quite the fun-filled ruckus with the sound of thunder echoing before them. Of course, their ale was all gone before they were to Kaerna and they stomped their way directly to a tavern when they got to the Crossing!"

Dreamheart says, "As you wield this javelin, whether to throw or thrust, imagine a fearsome dwarf standing with it, facing down all opponents with courage and strength of will. Felstone makes a fairly light weight, but very heavy piercing weapon."

Dreamheart says, "This amazing javelin is called "Hegemonic's Rally" also known as "STOMP"."
Dreamheart exclaims, "Stomp!"

Auctioneer Dhalinar exclaims, "Okay lets auction it!"
Dhalinar bangs his gavel and yells, "Bidding is now open for a felstone javelin. The opening bid is 1000000 Kronars!"
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the javelin, hands it to Merlun, and collects the payment from him.

Tyx says, "Hey i have the first 2 weapons of the collection."

Dreamheart offers Merlun a white overlay set within a frame of deckle-edged black paper.

Dreamheart says, "And your certificate. Keep the certificates together with the weapons, please? Should you ever pass them down."

DEFENDERS OF THE CLANS

Dreamheart says, "The last bow tonight is a gorgeous longbow."

Dhalinar gets a copperwood battle longbow from inside his thigh bag.

Dreamheart says, "The Dragoons Militia of Zoluren was founded by Commander Xixist Forestwolf during the dreadful times that the Sand King rose from the Desert. The Outcasts, with their allies, the uppity goblin creature, Grishnok, and the Pirate forces of Jourok, lay waste to everything from Therengia to Shard. Zoluren lay in the middle, and the attention the ogres and goblins focused on the Clans out the west gate of the Crossing ... was brutal."

Xixist says, "My first command."

Dhalinar puts his longbow on a table.

Dreamheart says, "The Dragoons took the areas outside the west gate as their permanent post, keeping the clans safe and free. You can still see a vestige of their headquarters, just past the brook, where they camped, halfway between Tiger Clan and Wolf Clan. There is a song that celebrates a close victory of a particularly awful assault."

Dreamheart says, "It was the year 375, listen close."

Dreamheart says, "The Trader's Guild does not like singing in addition to rasps."
Dreamheart says, "There is a small and honored song that told the tale of the Dragoon's defense of the Clans."
Scooter exclaims, "Let's all go out and hear it!"

<The song written to commemorate a decisive victory by the Dragoons is performed in the Foyer, since singing does not work in the Auction Hall, either!

Dreamheart says, "A copperwood battle longbow stands at the top of longbow styles. This dazzling wood produces one of the hardest hitting strikes for any arrow in this configuration. The longbow is laminated for protection and cabled for that extra power. Take a look at this beauty, and you'll know why it bears the name of "Defenders of the Clans"."
Auctioneer Dhalinar asks, "Is it time to auction it off?"
Dreamheart exclaims, "It is!"
Dreamheart exclaims, "To the Defenders of the Clans!"
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the longbow, hands it to Tyx, and collects the payment from him.

Dreamheart offers Tyx a white overlay set within a frame of deckle-edged black paper.

Dreamheart says to Tyx, "The official certificate for it, Tyx."

Tyx says, "I had to win it."

Dreamheart says, "Is there time for a senci shard or two? We need to break them up, Dhalinar."
Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "A senci shard up for auction."
Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "This is the best crafted ammo you can get."
Auctioneer Dhalinar says, "This will be our last auction for the night."
[[Auction happens]]
An attendant picks up the shard, hands it to Rhorgul, and collects the payment from him.

AL FINE

Dreamheart exclaims, "Thanks everyone!"
Meven says, "Thanks for the stories."
Dreamheart exclaims, "Thank you for listening!"
Tehana exclaims, "Thank you for such a wonderful series of tales, yes!"
Maszo exclaims, "No, thank you!"
Meven says, "Re-memories."
Binu says, "Thank you for telling us such lovely tales."
Dreamheart exclaims, "Come by my office anytime for Engineering or tales!"
Maszo exclaims, "Very inspiring to us young crafters!"
Dreamheart says, "Couple months, we will do this agai."
Meven asks, "Your office?"
Meven asks, "Where?"
Tehana exclaims, "Yes, my question too!"
Dreamheart says, "Crossing Engineering Hall. Birch Door Workroom."
Dreamheart says, "Thank you all for the support for these stories."

The weapons will also registered at the wiki on my page, in my record of weapon Designs of Distinction. One collection is done, I am still working on the rest!

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Dreamheart

- - -
~Dreamheart Delaevan Forestwolf
Singing since before the Guild was restored.