Group prediction -- Harawep's Altar Perspective 05/29/2018 03:19 AM CDT
Summary: Considering the group prediction an assault on the Web of Fate, a group of us met at Harawep's altar to pray for the Web's protection and to appease Harawep lest she decide to burn out the Plane of Abiding for harming what's hers. Mother Whiteburn led the prayers with her usual gusto. Two Necromancers attempted to disrupt the meeting and were dispatched. In time, we received numerous signs that Harawep was watching, meanwhile the starlight harbinger and other extraplanar creatures were ravaging the Crossing, with reports that even the best warriors were instantly slaughtered by the harbinger. Harawep's messages culminated in the ominous suggestion that the penitent give themselves to spare the many. We offered up our lives to Harawep and were burned repeatedly with fire. We were informed that at the climax of our suffering, a spider appeared and cocooned the starlight harbinger that was wreaking so much havoc. Many thanks were given and there was much looking down noses at moon mages.

After the events of this log, a few of us met with Guard Captain Cierzen of Shard, but considering how long this log was I decided to save that one. His aim was to gather information about what happened.

This log has been edited down severely for size and it's still huge. Imagine at least a few "Soandso prays fervently" in between every line. Also, I couldn't grab the death messages but you should get an idea from the context when people exploded.

Thanks again for a fun event!

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "In less than one anlas, a group of rogue moon mages plans to damage the Planes. Join us instead in prayer to Harawep at the holy Temple of the Crossing. We must ask for Her aid in protecting the Web."

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I will be at the Temple gates to guide any who would join us, or you may proceed directly to Harawep's altar."

[General][Mazrian] "Also, we're almost guarnteed not to be turned into mince pressed through an astral sieve here at the altar. There is that to consider."

[General][Aerathor] "we thank you for your prayers."

[Eyes of the Thirteen, Tamsine's Shrine]
A pale golden crystal dome extends outward from the wall to surround the amber platform which stretches out from beneath the lacquered oaken archway. Two rows of Halfling-high candles line either side of the platform, casting an inviting glow throughout the entire shrine.
You also see a stone seat, a stone seat, a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx and a modest altar of dove-grey marble.
Also here: Lucky Talmoon, Perune who has a stony visage, Henchman Nsar, Student Yoldin, War Healer Kharybell, Hunter Hanryu, Iskra who is sitting, Oracle Agalea who is shrouded in ghostly flames, Expert Trader Rafano who is sitting, Veteran Karturis, Knight Magister Saragos who has a stony visage, Inquisitor Whiteburn who is emanating a malevolent holy aura, Lucky Olave, Kolja, Mazrian who is sitting and Zabin who is kneeling.
Obvious exits: none.

You nod politely.

Mazrian says, "Which I do. But I know opinions can vary."

Mazrian says, "But possibly the biggest objection is that you can't predict the past."

You say to Whiteburn, "The moon mages are moving into position. We should prepare."

Mazrian says, "At least, not according to everyone I've asked about it."

Whiteburn nods to you.

You nod at Mazrian, in complete agreement with his views.

Whiteburn says, "I will begin at your call."

Whiteburn stands near a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx.

Agalea softly says, "But then you know those Loony Lunar Mages, they tend to think all ideas are good ones."

You loudly say, "Everyone, thank you so much for coming. We are in need of your support and greatly appreciative."

Mazrian asks Olave, "Did I get any of that wrong?"

You say, "The mages are beginning their preparations, and so must we. But before we begin, allow me to sum up the happenings for anyone who needs to know."

You say, "A group of rogue moon mages headed by Aaoskar and Aerathor are attempting a group prediction -- that is, they are asking numerous moon mages to turn their divination talents in the same direction at once."

[Personal][Gallifreius] "<to you>" "Where are you lot meeting?"

Olave says to Mazrian, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be harsh. Slightly tense."

Olave says, "Nerves."

You say, "In the past, this has always led to catastrophe."

You say, "I detail it more in my article on the subject, but suffice it to say that it tends to tear open a hole in the Plane of Probability and allow some of its more dangerous denizens out."

You say, "It is forbidden by the guild of Moon Mages."

You say, "I hope you all recall how in year 425, so very recently, we battled to close the rifts in our planes caused by Sorcery, Necromancy, and such incursions on Fate."

You say, "At that time, Harawep spoke to us through the renowned and revered Father Soraent. She told us that Her Web was in danger and She wished to burn it out, killing us all, to start anew."

You say, "We narrowly avoided that fate."

You say, "Now we will pray to Her that the actions of these mages do not cause Her further disruption."

You "<to Gallifreius>" "You are not welcome, Necromancer."

Whiteburn exclaims, "All in attendance! Kneel before the altar of Harawep, Mistress of the Web of Fate!"

You kneel down upon the ground.

Whiteburn exclaims, "Tonight, the Sacred Web of Fate, that which all mortal-kind is beholden to protect, is put at risk once more by the hubris and ignorance of the impious and the power-hungry!"

[Personal][Gallifreius] "<to you>" "That's hardly very polite."

An immense dirt construct scans the area around it, disregarding inanimate objects as targets for destruction.

Whiteburn says, "Heretics who believe they are beyond the punishment of the Divine."

You hear a voice say, "Because we are."

You frown.

Whiteburn hatefully exclaims, "In blind fervor to taste the fruits of forbidden lore, the Sorcerors Aerathor and Aaoskar are willing to sacrifice not only the lives of their fellow guildsmen, but also the lives of us all!"

Whiteburn imperiously exclaims, "Mistress Harawep, She who is Widowmaker and Sovereign of the Web of Fate, put up Her Gilded Swords and showed the sinful children of Elanthia mercy! And this... this is the gratitude that is repaid! Disobediance and the willful spread of corruption!"

Whiteburn powerfully exclaims, "The Web is all! Our futures are entwined within its strands! Protection of the Web is regnant! All life as we know it depends on the safety and integrity of the Web!"

An arisen kobold zombie groans to itself, gazing about.

You hear a voice say, "My pets are very interested."

You say, "Begone from this place, Necromancer. You are not welcome here."

You hear a voice ask, "Or what?"

Mazrian begins to advance on Zehira.

Whiteburn powerfully exclaims, "I call upon you all, all pious children of Elanthia! Stand up! Show the Widowmaker that we stand with Her! We will protect Her work! Never again shall we allow that which is most Holy to fall to corruption!"

Gallifreius quickly exclaims, "I'm neutral!"

You say, "Or Mazrian will make you leave, naturally."

You say, "All Necromancers are unwelcome. Go in peace if you are truly neutral."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Burn out the corruption! Cut out the disease!"

Hanryu points at Gallifreius, ruining his hiding place.

Mazrian gestures at Zehira with a casual flick of his wrists.

Zehira's skin gleams with an adamantine sheen!

Zehira's small shield jerks around as a gale blows past it.

Zehira is struck by a violent wind that lands a hard hit to her back!

"Stop right there!" The shout reverberates through the area as the guard charges towards Zehira. "You're under arrest!"

Zehira seems to be in shock as the guard binds her hands and she is led off.

An immense dirt construct is perfectly motionless, as if the force that drives it has been temporarily cut off.

Mazrian says, "Well then."

An immense dirt construct smoothly returns to a vertical stance as if some force simply pulled it up by the head.

An immense dirt construct kicks at Mazrian.

Mazrian says, "That was a bit unsatisfying."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Let this be an example to all those who would see the Web of Fate snarled to their own ends! It is they who shall feel the Judgment of the Divine!"

Mazrian says, "Oh stop, construct. I appreciate the effort but...really."

Gallifreius hesitantly says, "I pose no threat! I'm just here to observe."

You say to Gallifreius, "Really. I've been quite clear with you."

Gallifreius looks over his shoulder nervously.

You hear a hasty male Elothean voice say, "Yes, well. I disagree with your positions."

Whiteburn angrily exclaims, "Begone from this place, foulness!"

You say, "If you really want to help, stop causing a distraction and go."

Whiteburn says, "You shall not be warned again."

Gallifreius loudly exclaims, "I'll be silent!"

Agalea softly says, "Maybe the lands should end."

You say, "Mazrian, he isn't inclined to leave. Please show him out."

Mazrian says, "You can walk out or be carried out. Same to me."

Gallifreius delicately says, "It's a matter of princible."

Mazrian says, "As you like."

Whiteburn exclaims to Gallifreius, "You are what taints the Web of Fate! If you wish not to become a sacrifice to the Widowmaker, then you will remove yourself!"

You nod at Whiteburn, in complete agreement with her views.

Mazrian inhales sharply, then violently spits a bolt of churning flame toward Gallifreius!

Some of the fiery breath breaks against his crocodile-skin buckler.

Dragonfire buffets Gallifreius's abdomen, twining into roaring pillars, and for a moment he rolls in scarlet flames! When the smoke clears, only a charred black ruin is left of the torso.

* Gallifreius is slain before your eyes!

Perune says, "Focus on your ceremony, Mother. We can deal with trespassers."

You say, "Good. Let us return to our prayers."

You kneel down upon the ground.

Perune just went through a lacquered oaken archway, dragging Gallifreius's body with him.

You nod to Whiteburn.

You pull on your spider amulet, adjusting it so that the exquisitely detailed spider reflects the available light.

Whiteburn exclaims, "All those present! Lift up your voices in praise and in prayer! In supplication to the Almighty Widowmaker, that She knows we have not forgotten!"

Whiteburn chants in a soprano voice:

"Mistress Harawep! Blessed Goddess of the most Holy Deceptions!

Whose sacred machinations are beyond the imaginings of mortalkind!

Heed our call! Let not the touch of fools and defilers corrupt the Web of Fate!

Nor allow them to, in their ignorance, stain its most sacred and gossamer strands!"

You begin to pray, kneeling before the empty altar. A sense of peace and tranquility fills you as you murmur softly.

"Mistress Harawep! Burn out the poison and those touched by it!

I offer these infidels unto You!

May all those that spurn Your tolerance feel the Spider's bite upon their very souls!

May they become entrapped as feeble insects within Your grasp!

May their very fates be sundered for their treachery!"

"Mistress Harawep, we beseech You!

Your faithful flock stand beside You, always!

We will never forget Your lesson!

We will never turn from the Righteous Path!

And never again shall we allow the wicked and the impious to practice their will unapposed!"

You gaze upward.

You cradle your spider amulet in your palm, reverently tracing the outline of the spider as you murmur a soft prayer.

Zabin begins to weep softly.

You pat Zabin on the back.

Mazrian quietly says, "I'm sorry everyone had to see that."

Zabin says, "I pray our thoughts and fears are reaching her."

Iskra says, "Um, not everyone."

Iskra says, "But that was loud."

Mazrian says to Iskra, "Oh, right, I'm sorry."

You say, "If anyone here would like to speak out a prayer to Harawep, please raise a hand."

Mazrian says, "Everyone keep your eyes peeled for signs of future trouble."

You say to Whiteburn, "If you don't mind, Mother."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Harawep, if there are lives which must be removed for the sanctity of the Web to remain, then I pray that You take of those who wilfully defy you! You see that we, too, spill the blood of the wicked! We are unafraid to do what is right for the integrity of the Web. We will spread Your word and leave You not forgotten!"

Whiteburn nods to you.

Agalea softly says to Mazrian, "Violence in the face of opposition, everyone is used to it."

Zabin says, "Maybe they will not go through with it."

Whiteburn says, "All we can do is trust in the power of the Divine."

Mazrian says, "And the apathy of Pelag."

You say, "I will begin. Harawep, Mother of Fate, we come to you in humility. We know our brethren and sistren have in the past harmed Your great gift, the Web. We know of others who would harm it now, and we pray that You do not turn Your wrath upon us. I pray that You will protect us and the Web."

Whiteburn bows her head in acknowledgement.

Disturbing ripples undulate across the metal latticework of silver cobwebs carved deeply into the bloodwood altar.

Whiteburn bows to a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx.

Zabin gasps!

Yoldin glances at a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx.

Whiteburn drops to one knee, bowing her head in deference.

Kolja blinks.

You gaze at a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx.

Olave quietly says to Mazrian, "I wouldn't count on apathy on his part."

Iskra flicks one ear back as though listening for something.

Whiteburn bows her head humbly.

You say, "She hears us! Pray, everyone! Speak whatever comes to you."

Yoldin chants in a tenor voice:

"Make me a sandwich!"

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "We have received a sign from Harawep! She is listening! Join us in prayer!"

Olave frowns, shaking her head with an expression of exasperation before resting her face in the palm of her hand.

Hanryu glances at Yoldin.

Yoldin says to Hanryu, "It felt right."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Mistress Harawep, hear our plea! Our lives and fates rest upon Your mercy. We shall never turn from the Path on which you have set us. We shall abide by Thee!"

Talmoon quietly says, "I pray that the moon mages who look to Meraud learn restraint and wisdom in their search for knowledge."

Mazrian leans over and whispers, "Sent my familiar out."

Disturbing ripples undulate across the metal latticework of silver cobwebs carved deeply into the bloodwood altar.

Saragos says, "Harawep, we cannot comprehend the complexity of your work, or the threads of fate, even as we are ensnared within it. Grant us succor from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune."

Mazrian says, "Oh hell."

Iskra gulps.

Karturis prays fervently.

Whiteburn exclaims, "Everyone! Offer up your prayers to Harawep! Let Her know that you stand beside Her and will protect the Web at all costs!"

Whiteburn exclaims, "The eyes of the Widowmaker are upon us all!"

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "Anything useful? They are refusing council and denying any consequence thus far."

(Mazrian glances up and says "You hear me up there? I'm doing my bit, please do yours.")

Maxximas begins to pray.

You exclaim, "Harawep, we are Your servants!"

Kaelie begins to pray.

Kolja begins to pray.

Saragos says, "Harawep, we stand ready to defend the Web, to do as you will."

(Olave slowly resumes a knee.)

Saragos begins to pray.

Zabin exclaims, "Mistress, we prostrate ourselves at your feet. We would do anything to stop the actions of the foolish few from unraveling the Web. Whatever you ask of you!"

You "<to Mistanna>" "We are still locked in prayer. The altar keeps... rippling in the light. What goes on there?"

Perune says, "Great Webspinner, my prayer is simple: I beseech you to destroy any fools who will undo the order of the Planes."

Brennarose softly says, "Yes, babble in fear everyone."

Zabin says, "Us."

Mazrian dryly asks Brennarose, "Can't think of a better time, can you?"

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "Planning, I believe they wish to travel to the Axis."

Just as the webs seem like they will shatter, a cluster of spiders, representing myriad species, emerge to stabilize the fragile design.

Zabin exclaims, "This could be the end of days, the end of time!"

You exclaim, "She hears us! Praise Harawep!"

Olave flinches.

Agalea softly says to Brennarose, "Fear is easily the only thing known by many."

Whiteburn wildly exclaims, "Your Will be done! Let those who seek to poison Your web meet obliteration!"

A particularly large black widow centers herself upon a web above the bloodwood altar.

Iskra quietly exclaims, "Hurray, Harawep? Um... golly... sorry, I don't know what's happening... yay, Harawep!"

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I've seen a sign on the altar! The spiderwebs carved there rippled and looked to shatter, but spiders appeared to stabilize them! Even if you are not with us, take a moment to praise Harawep and beseech Her protection."

You gaze at a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx.

Ghust says, "Woah."

Olave shudders.

Ghust says, "She's beautiful."

You clutch your spider amulet tightly, feeling the raised image of the spider press against your palm.

Mazrian flinches.

Saragos says, "We see your Icon, and we give thanks for your attention, Harawep."

[General][Whiteburn] "A black widow spider, blessed aspect of Harawep, has shown itself to us! Praise be to the Mistress of the Web of Fate!"

Kaelie calmly says to Mazrian, "Date night you said. It'll be fun you said."

Mazrian dryly says to Kaelie, "When I promise excitement I deliver."

(Navesi gazes up at the spider, squeezing her eyes shut for a moment as she clutches her amulet.)

You say, "I've word from an insider that the mages are still planning, intending to travel to the Axis of the Astral Plane."

Mazrian says, "Perhaps they're having second thoughts. We can hope."

You say, "We must keep our prayers up until the danger has passed."

Mazrian nods to you.

Agalea softly says to Ghust something in Rakash.

Ghust asks Agalea something in Rakash.

You say, "If you feel moved, speak to us or to Harawep."

Zabin says, "How could they think any good could have come from this."

Hanryu asks, "Don't underestimate hubris?"

Yoldin asks, "Someone say Humus?"

You say to Zabin, "I understand your frustration. They are blind and appear to think their recklessness is no real danger."

Iskra asks, "Oh! They're all Gnar Pethians?"

You say to Yoldin, "You... mayhap you should not pray on an empty stomach."

Olave says, "Hardly."

You get a Smatha Special ham from inside your tart-shaped tin.

Whiteburn exclaims, "Let your voices be heard! Mistress Harawep is with us! She watches over all and adjudges all Elanthian souls!"

You offer your Smatha Special ham to Yoldin, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Type CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.

Ghust says to Agalea something in Rakash.

Hanryu says to Yoldin, "It's not bacon, but pretty close."

You say, "I can do bacon too."

Yoldin looks at you and lets out a hearty cheer on your behalf!

You hear a voice say, "One thing you should always always remember, is finish the job the first time."

Zehira wavers into view.

Zehira crushes her glass orb in her hand like a frail egg shell, driving the shards deeply into the flesh. Nothing unusual happens at first as driblets of blood seep between her fingers to softly patter below.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

She staggers as her blood is torn from her veins, flowing into a creature quickly growing before her.

Finally the feeding stops, leaving Zehira greatly weakened, but alive.

Before you stands a gigantic glass construct, formed of naught but blood and glass. Carnage seems to roll from the creature as it gazes about, its silence only broken by the slow dripping of blood from its horrid body.

A gigantic glass construct stands motionless as microfractures spiderweb across the surface of its body. Nothing happens at first until lethal shrapnel erupt outward from the construct in every direction.

Kaelie says, "Well then..."

Iskra begins to weep softly.

Agalea softly says, "Oh wonderfuly done Poppy."

You hear a voice say, "Go now."

Whiteburn hatefully exclaims, "Infidel! You will pay for this with your very blood!"

Agalea softly says, "I'll stay."

You hear a voice say, "Not you."

Zabin asks, "Gaharzen?"

Ghust asks, "Anyone need healin?"

Hanryu says, "Harawep hear my plea, bind that creature."

You say, "Empaths, just start healing anyone who looks like they need it."

Iskra cowers in fear.

Mazrian inhales sharply, then violently spits a bolt of churning flame toward a gigantic glass construct!

Some of the fiery breath breaks against his spire of glass.

The flames roar and dance in a scarlet firestorm about the glass construct's head, scattering smoke and burnt debris in all directions until there is no more fuel.

A gigantic glass construct explodes into a shower of blood and quickly disintegrating slivers of glass.

You sense the soothing power of your enchante wash over Ghust, Kaelie, Maxximas, Kharybell, Iskra, Karturis, Saragos, and Zabin.

Mazrian asks, "Everyone good?"

Iskra exclaims, "No!"

Kharybell says, "And if you need it, please say something."

You soothingly say to Iskra, "There, there."

Iskra painfully says, "My arm hurts..."

Karturis says, "Many thanks, Healer."

Kharybell says, "Not for long."

You exclaim, "The Necromancers wish to disrupt us, and it's no wonder! They too disregard our Planes and the Web!"

Iskra trills, her ears relaxing minutely back against her head.

You exclaim, "But we still stand strong!"

Whiteburn exclaims, "Harawep! Your name is honored amongst all Children of Elanthia! Blessed Goddess, the wicked shall fall before Thee!"

Zabin asks, "Could someone spare a bandage for my arm?"

Iskra quietly says, "Thank you..."

Mazrian says, "We'll run interference. Make sure Harwep is happy and creation doesn't end."

You nod in agreement.

You exclaim, "Harawep, praise to You! We strike down these infidels in Your name!"

Ghust says, "She's here tryin ta disrupt this."

You blink.

Ghust says, "Tol me herself."

Olave frowns.

You ask Agalea, "Is this true?"

Agalea softly says, "I am just here watching."

You nod.

Ghust says, "Us fail you mean."

Zabin asks, "Who was that?"

Talmoon quietly says, "Her words suggested her apathy of Elanthia and Fate far earlier."

Agalea softly says, "I am fairly sure that Ghust however couldnt speak in a correct or true fashing if his life depended on it."

You say, "Anyone may stay as long as they remain peaceful and are no Necromacer or Sorcerer."

Ghust says to Agalea, "Thats why ya said it in rakash instead of common."

Agalea softly says to Ghust, "I said you shame your people, nothing more."

Rafano calmly asks something in Rakash.

Whiteburn says, "The prayers of the faithful - those who souls are pure of the poison of sorcery and necromancy, those vile arts which are as anathema to the Web of Fate, are integral at this time."

You gesture.

A myriad of disjointed sounds seem to linger aimlessly in the air for a few moments before they blend together into whispered phrases that you manage to recognize.

Glancing at those others in the area, you find yourself more aware of their movements, the patterns in their speech, and feel sure that you can now understand more languages than you once could.

Mazrian quietly says, "Regardless, Harwep has shown herself and our business is serious. Let's set quarrels aside for now."

Ghust nods.

Whiteburn exclaims, "Everyone, do not stop! Show Harawep your faith!"

Iskra fidgets nervously.

Ghust prays fervently.

You say, "Let us return to our prayers."

Yoldin waves a Smatha Special ham at a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx.

Maxximas begins to pray.

You say, "Harawep, I am ashamed to admit I once feared You. I understand now Your role, Your protection. We live upon Your Web, and we would serve You that it may not come to harm."

Mazrian quietly says, "Harwep, your net is big and I'm a little fly. And we all like existing. So, let's work that together."

Zabin says, "If She is here, She must already be angry..."

Ghust says, "Harwep, ah wear a cloak in yer honor, spiders spinnin cloth an in return ah give them safety."

Kaelie quietly says to Mazrian, "Seriously, you have me here at huge spider web. I want cheesecake after this."

Mazrian quietly says to Kaelie, "Cheesecake and a good brandy."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Those foul ones who would trample heedlessly upon Your Web.... they shall be met only with steel and with spell. We will fend them off! We will burn the infection! And we will spread word of Your mercy to all, so that all may know of the Miracles of Harawep and the Sanctity of the Web!"

Brennarose softly asks Ghust, "How afraid are you with all the praying?"

Kharybell says to Hanryu, "I think Kaelie might be my new favorite person."

You whisper to Kaelie, "Here, this might take the edge off."

Ghust says to Brennarose, "Ah thought we were supposed ta jus keep prayin."

Perune says to Ghust, "You should. Some people mistake devotion for fear."

Ghust says to Brennarose, "Spiders don' scare me."

You offer your taffelberry cookie to Kaelie, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Type CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.

Brennarose softly says to Perune, "Most know fear and have no devotion."

Zabin quivers.

Ghust says to Brennarose, "Heck, ah have em crawlin all over me, sometimes a black widow too."

Perune says, "True enough."

Zehira wavers into view.

Zehira pulls Agalea close in a slow, lingering kiss.

Kaelie has accepted your offer and is now holding a buttery taffelberry cookie.

You hear a voice say, "Sorry not sorry."

You roll your eyes.

Agalea softly says, "Dont be."

Ghust says in Rakash, "I knew it."

Kaelie softly asks Kharybell, "Should I give my last bite of cookie to the spider? I mean. You know. Don't eat me, here have a cookie type thing?"

You "<to Mistanna>" "What news?"

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "We are gathering at Erekinzil, the others are studying the sky before they are ready to join us."

Ghust says to Agalea in Rakash, "Maybe this is something that goes against the rakash way, but kissing a necromancer is DEFINATLY something that goes against the rakash way."

(Kaelie prays quietly to herself)

You say, "The word from the mages is that they are now gathering at Erekinzil, the Grazhir shard on Taisgath. Some others are still studying the sky before joining."

You "<to Mistanna>" "Oh? Why are they studying the sky?"

Whiteburn exclaims, "All who tempt the fury of Harawep... all who test Her anger... will find naught but death. The spider's bite! The envenomed sword! But to all those who offer the Goddess respect, all who recognize the Will of the Divine, all who lif their voices in reverence, then Her benevolent blessings upon you, as numerous as the turns of the Web!"

Mazrian says, "They are going to make such a stain."

Kaelie quietly says, "Please eat the cookie and not me, please eat the cookie and not me."

Agalea softly says to Ghust in Rakash, "So you saw me kiss someone? You slanderous whelp."

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "To have enough insight to use our skill of prediction inside of the ways."

You say, "It seems they wish to fill themselves with knowledge of the stars to pour into their prediction within the Ways."

Ghust says to Agalea in Rakash, "Do it in private next time if you dont want someone to watch."

Mazrian says, "Sure. If you're going to blow up a stump you want to make sure to have a whole hog's head of powder."

Mazrian rubs his head.

You "<to Mistanna>" "Hurry up and do the act already! We are hanging in the balance."

Olave says, "They probably think of it as being more chance of success."

Whiteburn asks, "That is worrisome... they hear what we have seen, and still go forth?"

Whiteburn exclaims, "Harawep, hear us! Let not those foolish ones trample upon the Sacred Web in their ignorance!"

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "I would much rather they didn't! Hah."

You "<to Mistanna>" "You know what I mean! Stop them if you can!"

Iskra nervously asks, "Should I go from here, um... if I'm not, um... pure?"

You glance at Iskra, a female Prydaen.

Perune asks, "..Pure?"

Iskra takes a deep breath.

A muffled series of thumps is followed a moment later by an explosive rattling sound!

Kaelie gasps!

You say to Iskra, "If you feel a true desire to serve Harawep, and you have not gone down the path of Necromancy, then stay."

Perune says, "No one cares if you've been with a man, Iskra."

Ghust asks, "Um, what was that?"

Ghust says to Perune, "Ah think she means her soul."

Iskra quickly says, "Um, I accidentally did sorcery once by accident I didn't mean to, it just happened, and I don't know if that means I am going to be a problem or not..."

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "Someone just sigiled all of our moonbeams at the Moonmage's guild."

Perune says to Iskra, "This is a good way for you to say you're sorry then."

You say to Iskra, "Pray for cleansing and forgiveness."

Qihhth stares intently at a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx, her entire posture taking on an abrupt stillness.

Iskra slowly empties her lungs.

Whiteburn says, "Repent of what you have done and, if it pleases the Divine, you will be cleansed and spared."

Ghust asks, "Did anyone else hear that explosion?"

You whisper to Whiteburn, "I pray you show guidance to the young blind Prydaen."

A flash of light and shadow illuminates the form of a hand, but quickly fades.

Karturis says, "Aye..."

You say to Ghust, "I heard something rattling, yes."

Ghust says, "An now there was a hand."

You say, "A hand... how odd. That could be someone else, not Harawep."

You say, "Look to the spider."

Ghust says, "It was a flash of light an shadow."

Iskra slowly says, "I'm sorry I tried to shoot lightning out of my eyes lady Harawep ma'am, and I never touched anything like it again and I never will, so please make sure I'm pure again even if I've been with a man or two, and don't let the whole of reality unravel! Thank you lady Harawep ma'am..."

Ghust grins at Iskra.

Iskra's ears relax for a moment in obvious enjoyment.

Whiteburn exclaims, "Mistress Harawep, we shall do as You command! Show us Your will, and we will shall be as one of Your Cluster!"

Kaelie faintly says to Mazrian, "Cheesecake and brandy might not do it after all this ... explosions, spiders, hands ..."

Brennarose softly says to Agalea, "If I had a plat for each one of his prayers."

Zabin exclaims, "(Zabin takes a handful of nightshade from his bundle and gingerly places it on the edge of the altar before returning to his knees in prayer.) I beg you to accept this humble offering, Mistress!"

Mazrian playfully says to Kaelie, "We'll talk."

Kaelie firmly says to Mazrian, "Oh, on that you can bet. Next date night I choose what we do."

Iskra says, "My fur feels prickly."

Ghust asks Brennarose, "If ya aint here ta pray fer Harawep, why're here then?"

Mazrian says, "They're starting. Jynx caught up with them."

(Qihhth emits a series slightly-atonal percussive clicks, her eyes sliding closed.)

Mazrian says, "They're at the Taisgath guildhouse, on the Plane of Probability side."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Do not waver! Do not tremble! Let not your voices fall silent! Let Harawep know that we still stand with her! Let Her hear your prayers!"

Mazrian says, "Lost them when they went into the Astral."

You exclaim, "The mages have entered the Astral Plane! Their plan begins!"

Saragos says, "They have entered the Ways."

You exclaim, "They intend to travel to the center and enact their dangerous ritual!"

The steady shadows form a web, nearly solid just at the edges of sight.

Zabin exclaims, "Surely the Guild will stop them!"

You exclaim, "Praise to Harawep! We see Your signs and worship You!"

Ghust just touched a web of atulave beadwork strung upon platinum filaments.

Saragos says to Zabin, "They're in now. Not much stopping them at this point."

Zabin asks, "Unless, the Guild wants this too?"

Perune says, "I imagine the Guild believes they will die."

Hanryu says, "Moon mages can be given a pretty long rope to hang themsleves upon from what I've seen."

Mazrian says, "Not an unreasonable belief..."

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "We continue to see signs of Harawep's presence. Of late a web of shadows formed before us. The rogue mages have entered the Astral Plane and will begin their wild ritual now."

Iskra quickly exclaims, "And I'm sorry for giving up being a warrior mage lady Harawep, please don't strike me down for wanting to try to be a Gnar Pethian, I'm sorry all those others are causing trouble out there now, I'm not one of them! I just want everything to be nice and dandy and golly, someday, if the universe doesn't break, I'll come back with flies and crickets and all kinds of things spiders like!"

(Qihhth's clicks slowly evolve into a low-key drone, that rises and falls as she leans forward and back.)

Karturis offers Kaelie a gold foil party popper with silver ties.

Kaelie accepts Karturis's party popper.

A silvery disc passes behind the web, gleaming within the shadows like a moon amidst the clouds.

Karturis says, "In case this prayin don't work..."

You frown.

Karturis strokes his beard in thoughtful contemplation.

You quietly say, "What could it mean..."

Brennarose softly says to Karturis, "Fanatics."

You ask Whiteburn, "What do you make of this vision before us?"

Whiteburn oddly says, "These astral travelers who dare to transgress upon the Mistress' domain after being given warning... they are as flies upon the Web."

You ask Whiteburn, "What of the disc?"

Talmoon quietly asks, "A moon behind the web? Caught in the web?"

Whiteburn says, "Perhaps a symbol of Grazhir."

You say, "Silvery, as Grazhir once was? Perhaps."

Mazrian frowns.

Hanryu asks Yoldin, "Do you sense any disturbance in the web of fate?"

Ghust asks Brennarose, "Ah ask again, why are ya here if you aint interested in helpin out?"

A red sphere follows the silvery disc, its path a jagged series of twists and turns.

(Qihhth tilts her head back, eyes still slitted shut, humming atonally.)

Talmoon blinks.

You exclaim, "A red one now! Perhaps Yavash!"

Whiteburn thoughtfully asks, "Yavash?"

Olave doubtfully says, "Yavash doesn't ... move like that..."

You say, "Harawep, we praise You and witness Your messages."

Brennarose softly asks Ghust, "What business is it of yours?"

A roaring sound vibrates the web, causing it to shiver and shimmer, though it somehow holds together.

Talmoon quietly says, "Oh."

Ghust says to Brennarose, "Well, ya keep makin comments bout it, so ah was jus curious."

You frown.

Perune says, "Observe the holy signs, they're important."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Praise be to Harawep! We ask, and She provides! Give thanks to the Widowmaker! And take heed of Her messages!"

Ghust says, "Woah."

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "We continue to see holy signs, messages pouring in from Harawep. They are difficult to interpret. Anyone of a holy mind might wish to weigh on their consequence."

Ghust asks, "What could those ripples mean?"

Velenda says, "Peopel messing with the web."

You say, "I believe the ripples represent the danger to the Web."

You nod to Velenda.

Whiteburn says, "Yes, I believe that is correct."

A muffled shriek is joined by others, voices rising and falling in agony!

You say, "We are seeing Her interpretation of events, I think."

Iskra quietly says, "I feel... not very well."

Mazrian says, "Oh, hell."

(Qihhth increases the volume of her humming, the mortal sound rising and falling with the roaring of the web.)

Ghust says, "Oops."

The air grows still and very, very cold.

Ghust says, "Well, thats not good."

Whiteburn asks, "Is this the pain of the Web itself? Of those who reside upon it? Or...?"

Perune says, "Ah, they fall. Let us observe your wrath, Great Webspinner."

Whiteburn stares intently at a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx, her entire posture taking on an abrupt stillness.

Hanryu says, "Whoops."

Kharybell says, "Actually i think thats very good."

Mazrian says, "Wow that is an impressive pile of parts."

Mazrian winces.

A shiver runs up your spine.

Mazrian says, "Just slurry all over the place."

(Navesi opens her mouth to speak but is suddenly caught in silence.)

(Olave stands frozen, eyes open but not actually looking at anything in the room.)

You clutch your spider amulet tightly, feeling the raised image of the spider press against your palm.

Whiteburn sibilantly says, "May the Spider be satiated."

Mazrian says, "Mondmorder, Aerathor, Fidon, Digmo, and others....I think everyone who went in."

Ghust asks, "Where are these people who fall?"

(Qihhth's volume decreases, her mouth opening slightly to emit a polyphonic drone, her breath misting in the frigid air.)

Kaelie quietly says, "But not by my blood. Please and thank you."

Mazrian quietly says, "They're on Taisgath, Ghust."

(Navesi's lips part slightly as if to whisper, but no sound comes out.)

Whiteburn gracefully genuflects, curling her tail humbly behind her.

Ghust says, "Blah...metallic."

Ghust shivers.

Mazrian asks, "I...I think Aerathor wants to try again?"

Mazrian blinks.

Saragos rolls his eyes.

Velenda asks, "And this was such a success?"

Iskra says to Qihhth, "What is that noise you're making? It's... making my head hurt..."

[General][Whiteburn] "Mistress Harawep metes out judgment upon those who transgress upon the Web of Fate."

Whiteburn asks Mazrian, "... they... do?"

Olave unhappily says to Mazrian, "As I said."

Saragos says to Mazrian, "It's like someone burning their hand on a stove once and deciding to keep trying, hoping it'll be different this time."

Qihhth says in S'Kra, "Blood."

You blink.

Velenda says, "Definition of madness."

Whiteburn says, "The depth of foolishness is matched only by their apparent will to die."

(Navesi exhales and blinks as her eyes seem to refocus.)

You ask Qihhth, "Puzzl Blood?"

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "We heard a voice tinged with metal. It rebuked us and then a harbinger came to kill us."

You puzzle over Qihhth.

Qihhth nods to you.

You "<to Mistanna>" "Was it Pelag? Did you see any visions?"

You exclaim, "My insider tells me that the mages heard a voice tinged with metal!"

You say, "It rebuked them and then a harbinger came to kill them."

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "I do recall a flash of red hair. I feel I may have to sit down awhile to fully understand what I saw."

Kaelie reverently says to Whiteburn, "That means she's happy with us praying, right. I mean, just to be sure what is going on."

(Qihhth's eyes slide shut, and she clasps her hands, bowing her head over them as she hums.)

Whiteburn says to Qihhth in S'Kra, "The blood of heretics is nevertheless a sweet banquet for the Mistress of the Web. Praise be. The impious have yet to truly feel Her wrath. In time... in time..."

You say, "It seems there was a flash of red hair."

Talmoon quietly says, "Sounds like they have angered more than just the gods, then."

You nod to Talmoon.

Mazrian says, "Pelag gets really cranky when moon mages overstep."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Continue your prayers to Harawep! She hears us! She will not allow transgressers to violate the sanctity of the Web and poison Her work!"

Perune says, "Always making friends."

Rafano says to you, "Pelag is said to have red hair."

You nod to Rafano.

Olave asks, "Does anyone else feel that strain?"

You ask Olave, "I don't think so... describe it?"

Ghust says, "No, but ah tasted somethin metallic earlier."

Velenda says to Rafano, "I wonder if that is connected to whomever we negotiated our magic from."

Zabin says, "I just feel a deep sense of wrongness."

Iskra exclaims, "I felt... something. I don't know what I feel! I'm supposed to be studying right now!"

Olave says, "It's like pulling on the Web, only it's ... pulling back."

A pained expression crosses Olave's face.

You nod to Olave.

Olave says, "It's extremely uncomfortable."

Olave shudders.

Perune says, "Imagine if these fools break your confound."

Rafano thoughtfully says to Velenda, "While I'm no expert on the denizens of other planes, I think Pelag is separate from the Arbiter."

You "<to Mistanna>" "But anything prophetic? Did the prediction work at all?"

(Qihhth leans further forward, singing softly to herself in the S'Kra Mur language.)

Mazrian asks, "Who knows?"

Whiteburn exclaims, "Have faith in Harawep! She will not allow them to do as they please... Pour forth your prayers! Do not stop!"

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "I was not joined in the prediction circle, but they are saying they did not"

Whiteburn begins to pray.

Zabin begins to pray.

Olave says to Iskra, "Sorry. Just trying to be a comfort."

You say, "The insider claims the mages say they saw no visions. They were only rebuked."

Velenda thoughtfully asks Rafano, "They could be allies. Who knows about higher plane politics?"

Iskra quietly exclaims, "That's okay... I'm just really on edge right now!"

Talmoon quietly exclaims, "Harawep! Rip the favors granted by the divines to those faithless who would abuse your web and strengthen it instead!"

You say to Velenda, "That much is true. One doesn't know about those two."

Olave says to Iskra, "Agreed."

(Mazrian blows out a long breath.)

You exclaim, "Harawep, we bolster You with our faith!"

Perune says, "O webspinner. Thank you for this display of your wrath and the protection of such orderly works."

Whiteburn exclaims, "May the blood of infidels and defilers fortify the weaving of the web! Allow our prayers to bolster it as well! We abide by Thee!"

You "<to Mistanna>" "What happens now? I heard there are plans to try again?"

[Personal][Mistanna] "<to you>" "Likely, fools."

(Qihhth leans further forward and splays her fingers wide against the floor, singing atonally with her eyes tightly-shut.)

Mazrian says, "Pelag attacked them, then a harbbinger? Trying to find out what a harbinger is."

Whiteburn asks, "A harbinger...?"

Ghust asks, "One who brings death?"

You say, "It might refer to a starlight harbinger, one of the creatures of the Plane of Probability."

Hanryu asks Yoldin, "You know anything about those planar denizens?"

Mazrian nods to you.

Mazrian says to you, "Dunno. I'm asking."

You say, "In the past invariably such mages were attacked by beings from that Plane."

Whiteburn says to you, "Yes, that is what came to my mind."

Perune says, "I understand those are quite powerful."

You nod to Perune.

You say, "Thankfully it seems everything was confined to the Astral Plane."

Whiteburn says, "If the being referred to is indeed a starlight harbinger, such beings were able to cause a great many deaths in an instant."

Olave says, "Harbingers are shadow critters."

[General][Mistanna] "Invasion at the moonmage guild!"

Hanryu says, "The ones I fought in Shard once quickly liberated me of limb then life."

[General][Mistanna] "Starcrashers!"

Ghust says, "Invasion at th' moon mage guild."

You exclaim, "The guild is invaded! Warriors, to arms!"

Hanryu asks, "Here in Zoluren?"

Karturis says, "Aye...attackin there , eh..."

Olave says, "Yes."

Perune says, "You may wish to not assist."

You "<to Mistanna>" "Crossing guild?"

Talmoon quietly asks, "Isn't that...somewhat justice?"

Olave fixes Talmoon with an incredulous stare.

Perune says, "The Guild suffers from not halting this themselves. They're paying the price of their folly."

Hanryu says, "But we wouldn't want the invaders to spread to town."

Whiteburn exclaims, "We will need some supplicants to remain here! Our prayers to Harawep are integral!"

Iskra says, "Glad I am not studying..."

You say, "Anyone who wishes may stay here and continue in prayer. We will need that as well."

Perune says, "Then stand at the gates."

Mazrian asks, "Invasion of what?"

Talmoon quietly says, "I assume if Kssarh did not stop his mages, then he suffers the same fate."

Kaelie says, "Starcrashers..."

Perune says to Mazrian, "Creatures from the PoP."

You say, "Starcrashers, so says Mistanna on the general channel."

Hanryu asks Kharybell, "You up for some wounds?"

Mazrian says, "Well, alright. That's sort of my wheelhouse."

Zabin quietly says, "My place is here."

Perune says, "They're mad about this organized incursion into their spaces."

Perune says, "I'm inclined to let them continue, as long as they do not enter town."

You glance at Perune, a male Elf.

Mazrian says, "There are civilians out there in the middens."

You say, "We can't allow innocents to die."

Whiteburn says, "The foolish wanderers brought this upon themselves."

Talmoon frowns.

Mazrian says, "If it were just them....sure."

Karturis smiles at you.

Kaelie quietly says, "I'm going to take my chances with keeping the giant spider of Harawep happy."

Mazrian says, "Let's at least go set up a cordon."

Agalea softly says to Brennarose, "All things end."

Hanryu asks, "Who's leading the attack party?"

Mazrian says, "Join up."

You say to Mazrian, "Go, save the good people. We'll keep on here."

Brennarose softly says, "Your fanatic ramblings bring upon evil as well."

Mazrian nods to you.

Maxximas says, "I am young and ignorant, but that is not how my faith works, I will not stand idly by while people suffer, wether they deserve it or not. Evil must be stopped. We can dole out Justice later, do not leave Evil in our lands to dole it out."

Mazrian says, "Moving out."

A large black widow surveys the area from her webbed perch above the bloodwood altar, as if wondering what you will do next.

Whiteburn says, "We must all do as we believe is best."

Perune says, "The creatures aren't evil, they're responding to the Guild in kind."

Karturis says, "Mages ..."

Whiteburn exclaims, "But above all... we MUST protect the Web!"

Karturis says, "Let Harawep sort it out..."

Perune says, "I will remain here."

Qihhth says to Karturis something in S'Kra.

You say, "Harawep, we pray to you. We pray You protect Your Web, but overlook our feeble attempts to protect ourselves as well."

Whiteburn exclaims, "All those who remain, lift your voices up! In praise of Harawep! In praise of those who do battle in Her name! In condemnation of defilers! We must do our part here as well!"

Karturis says, "Im here fer what small help it lends to the Web..."

Iskra quietly asks herself, "Just can't get a break, can you?"

Iskra says, "I'm fine..."

(Qihhth leans forward once more, singing an intricate but wordless tune.)

You let out a long, contemplative breath.

Perune asks, "The minions of Harawep observe. Do you have any commands, holy ones?"

[General][Whiteburn] "This is the result of those who choose to meddle with the planes! That and those whose actions poison the Web of Fate bring disaster to all who live in our plane! "

[General][Mazrian] "Could use a cleric here in front of the Moon mage guild to uncurse these Zenics and Starcrashers."

[General][Mazrian] "For what it's worth, they don't seem to be moving out into the middens proper."

A haggard, haunting voice echoes in the chamber, "The decision is not yet made what you should do: Live or Die."

Zabin begins to weep softly.

You exclaim, "Pray, tell us what we must do to live!"

[General][Ithrios] "For any moon mages there we have some unconventional spells that also damage them"

You rub Zabin.

Saragos says, "We beg you, Mistress, let us live. Tell us what we might do to secure your favor."

(Qihhth continues to sing softly, her eyes closing in concentration. She clicks her claws gently against the floor, keeping time.)

Whiteburn says, "Speak unto us Your commands, and so they shall be done! We each of us swear it."

Zabin exclaims, "Anything!"

[General][Estrala] "Like what spells?"

The cluster of spiders securing the silver web clatter briefly in their work.

Perune asks, "And is not living flesh more useful than the dead? Speak your desires, and will not many serve?"

[General][Mazrian] "How's it going up there, Navesi? This seems contained."

You quietly say, "We praise and support You and would serve You in exchange for our fragile lives."

[General][Whiteburn] "Harawep speaks! The decision is not yet made whether we may live or die for what we have done. There may yet be hope for us."

[General][Ithrios] "There is a reason I didn't name them ..."

(Qihhth hums a S'Kra Mur children's song softly to herself, if slightly off-key, her tail twitching slightly at the end of each measure.)

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "Harawep has spoken to us. She says the decision is not yet made whether we should live or die."

[General][Mazrian] "That's big of her."

[General][Rhadyn] "No Hope. No Salvation."

Olave flinches.

Rafano blinks.

You say, "Ah, something happened! I feel the pain rushing through me."

Karturis says, "By Everild..."

Iskra fidgets nervously.

Perune glances at you.

[General][Jerhedrin] "looks like the decision was made and it was death"

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "What happened? Who witnessed?"

Karturis says, "Gar...the crowd here just got smaller..."

Saragos says, "We beg you to spare us, Harawep."

You "<to Mazrian>" "You all right?"

Whiteburn exclaims, "There are always those among the children of Elanthia who will turn to evil... who will open their souls to corruption. But there are also those of us who cleave to our faith, and to the guidance of the Immortals! We will teach all those who will listen, and we will guard the Sacred Web from those who would harm it!"

Olave says to you, "The witnessess all got disintegrated..."

You say, "So it would seem..."

You say to Saragos, "Get your lynx on Mazrian."

You say, "Kaelie... you may want to wait."

Saragos says, "On it."

Whiteburn says, "And for those who do not wish to listen... they will pay for their transgressions in blood."

(Qihhth leans forward, pressing her snout to the floor as she hums.)

(Karturis reverently bows his head again)

You fidget nervously.

Kaelie says, "I don't know where to find them..."

Kaelie says, "Phelims shrine..."

You say, "Saragos is looking."

(Qihhth continues singing softly, her tail undulating slowly along with her song.)

Saragos says to Kaelie, "I'll let you know as soon as my familiar spots anything."

Iskra's ears droop dejectedly as a look of melancholy crosses her face.

You ask Olave, "You're a moon mage, aren't you?"

You ask, "Can you locate the fallen?"

Iskra says, "Oh."

Olave says, "They were struck down in front of the Crossing guildhall."

Saragos says, "Maz is up at the temple."

Olave says, "There's a shrine to Phelim there."

Olave says to Saragos, "May have departed."

Kaelie asks, "Can someone take me there?"

[General][Mazrian] "Ow."

You ask, "The altar?"

Iskra quietly says, "All I can do is cast Clear Vision... which is the stupidest spell I can think of to learn..."

You say to Kaelie, "I'll try."

[General][Mazrian] "Stay away from the area of the Moon Mage guild. The Harbingers are not messing around."

You say, "I'll be back soon."

Kaelie says, "Mazrian is back."

Kaelie says, "Hold."

Kaelie says, "He said it's dangerous still."

Perune says, "If you go, have a Psychic Shield."

Olave says, "Those are rogue gates."

Perune says, "May help you."

Olave says, "There's at least two."

Kaelie says, "Perhaps we should continue to pray."

(Qihhth prostrates herself before both altars, murming her song into the floor.)

You say, "We must focus our efforts, pray for these rifts to close."

You exclaim, "We did it once before!"

You exclaim, "Mother Whiteburn, lead us in prayer!"

Whiteburn stands near a carved bloodwood altar accented with silver and onyx.

[General][Elfverhan] "sounds like the mean ones that they had the traders trade metal to make convince them to leave in peace"

Whiteburn exclaims, "All children of Elanthia who reside within this chamber! Raise your voices to Harawep! Continue praying to Her! Let Her hear Your faith!"

[General][Mazrian] "They oblitherated everyone in our area."

[General][Gwenddolyn] "probably starlight harbingers and starcrashers"

Whiteburn exclaims, "Let her know the power of your conviction through your voices!"

Qihhth says, "All those who live must despise such disorder as this."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Let her know that we will not stand idly by and allow Her Web... our plane of existence... to fall to ruin!"

[General][Fariden] "Watch out for zenzizenzics, as well. Those were about as tough as starlight harbingers."

[General][Elfverhan] "yes they use rouge gates "

Iskra nervously says, "I don't... know how to pray to the Thirteen..."

Iskra asks, "Gosh, what do I say?"

Perune says to Iskra, "What you feel."

[General][Elfverhan] "oh and star chunks"

Iskra asks, "Pure terror?"

[General][Ghust] "Whoever is still in th' temple prayin, it aint workin. We need help at th' moon mage guild"

You say to Iskra, "Just hold in your heart the feeling of faith and worship, the desire for the gates to close and peace to reign. Speak out whenever you feel cogent enough to put those feelings to words."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Mistress Harawep, we beseech Thee! Hear our prayers! Take of our spirits, our souls! We offer what strength we have, even our lives, to empower and to protect the Web!"

[General][Nebby] "Let the Moon Mages handle it, they kinda made the mess"

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "We will continue to pray for these gates to other planes to close!"

[General][Mazrian] "Just try to keep them from spilling into town and harming anyone who didn't deserve it."

Saragos says, "Harawep, we beg you spare our plane. Tell us what you wish of us to see these gates closed, to prevent the undoing of our world. There are some who would befoul your Web, but they are not us. Tell us what we may do to stay your hand."

Qihhth says, "Harawep, you have allies, here and among those more your equal, let us defend and make whole what others would ruin."

A haggard, haunting voice echoes in the chamber, "The penitent give themselves to spare the many."

The black widow spider explodes violently!

Zabin gasps!

Whiteburn seems not to notice as the flames consume her chest!

Saragos seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Rafano seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Iskra seems not to notice as the flames consume her chest!

You pretend not to notice as the flames consume your chest!

Perune seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Qihhth seems not to notice as the flames consume her chest!

Karturis seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Kaelie seems not to notice as the flames consume her chest!

Zabin seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Your body feels slightly battered.

Your spirit feels full of life.

Your chest is on fire.

You have no significant injuries.

[General][Shingi] "yo'd think after being killed 5 or 6 times people would realise that they can't handle whatever they are facing"

Karturis says, "By the mountain,,,."

[General][Mistanna] "We're not trying to face it, it is chasing us."

You exclaim, "Take my life, Harawep! Take my favor! I will give it gladly to save the plane!"

Whiteburn wildly exclaims, "Our lives are naught before the integrity and safety of Your Web! Praise be!"

Saragos says, "If this is what you require, Harawep, take my sacrifice."

Zabin says, "Oh, Gods! I give myself to you, Mistress."

The flames extinguish themselves.

[General][Mistanna] "If there are any that can defeat a harbinger, cast uncurse on it, anything, I plead you to come and help."

[General][Zehira] "tsk on you all, learn to move faster, or to hide better."

[General][Shraith] "stab the guy next to you in the foot"

You groan.

Whiteburn exclaims, "Harawep, we give our lives for Thee!"

Whiteburn throws her head back and howls!

Rafano calmly says, "One for Many . . . one for the Pack . . . this is the way."

Zabin rapidly sucks in air through his teeth in pain.

You exclaim, "We will be penitent!"

(Perune groans and crumbles to the floor in pain from the fire.)

Qihhth lashes her tail in agitation.

[General][Shraith] "where is it Mistanna?"

[General][Olave] "ON her way to the crossing guildhall."

(Whiteburn bows her head and steeples her claws as she kneels before the altar in spite of the roiling flames that engulf her.)

Maxximas fearfully says, "Need more prayers! I do not believe they will stop with the Guild. They are moving around freely."

Iskra says, "Ghh..."

Talmoon quietly says, "Tried to help who I could, but the harbinger is still rampaging about."

You fervently exclaim, "Strike me again! I will accept this pain!"

Zabin exclaims, "Oh Harawep, Save us from these fools!"

Saragos says, "Harawep, we will do what is needed. Spare our world."

You exclaim, "Any who stay here, know that you are offering yourself!"

Iskra exclaims, "What!"

Perune nervously says, "We accept this cost, webspinner.."

[General][Mazrian] "Ok, not trying that again."

You say, "Go now if you don't wish to give up your life to save the others."

Karturis says, "I understand...tis a small thing to do, if this tragedy can be reversed."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Show Harawep the strength of your resolve!"

(Qihhth writhes slightly, then stretches her arms toward the altar once more, murmuring a song under her breath.)

Zabin says, "I am determined. My family is depending on me and I would do anything for them."

(Navesi reaches a hand out shakily toward the spider, palm upraised.)

[General][Aerathor] "Can everyone in the middens move to Phelims shrine please"

[General][Aaoskar] "starlight sphere is destroyed by running water"

Iskra says, "I've died to stupider things..."

[General][Mazrian] "Going to try to get bodies moved."

Iskra says, "This will be my best death of all."

[General][Aaoskar] "i tried a rogue gate to swallow him back up. didnt work"

You exclaim, "Join hands! We will go together!"

[General][Elfverhan] "Gorteous was about the ony one I seen really hurt one in Riverhaven other that traders and metal"

Saragos says, "We beg you, spare us, Harawep. We are penitent."

Screwing up her eyes in pain, Iskra struggles to purr as if it will help.

Perune joins your group.

[General][Xedis] "have you tried holy water yet?"

Karturis joins your group.

Zabin joins your group.

Iskra joins your group.

Whiteburn exclaims, "We are one before Harawep! We are of Her Divine Cluster! Take of our lives, Mistress! If it will save the Web, we offer ourselves freely!"

Whiteburn joins your group.

(Navesi spares a glance over at Saragos, love evident in her eyes.)

Saragos nods to you.

Olave flinches.

You reverently exclaim, "We are joined in offering to You, Harawep!"

Iskra quietly says, "If I can protect... there is no cost too great..."

Zabin says, "I pray our offering will be sufficent."

[General][Aaoskar] "harbinger at the moon mage guild for anyone willing to help. "

A large black widow spider set in a web above the bloodwood altar begins to glow brightly!

[General][Mazrian] "There's just the one harbinger that I can see. Not sure how to get near it to hurt it."

A haggard, haunting voice echoes in the chamber, "The penitent give themselves to spare the many."

(Karturis peers up at the spider)

Olave says, "They just knocked down my beam."

Rafano seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Iskra frantically thrashes around on the ground as the flames consume her chest!

Kaelie seems not to notice as the flames consume her chest!

Maxximas seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Nebby reveals himself!

Nebby seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Olave seems not to notice as the flames consume her chest!

Saragos says, "We pray to you Harawep. Show our plane mercy."

A pained expression crosses Saragos's face.

Zabin rapidly sucks in air through his teeth in pain.

Iskra whimpers softly.

Olave winces.

[General][Kilan] "Mebbe ask it ta go 'way? Sometimes ya gotta be firm with these things."

You grimace.

(Perune howls in pain!)

[General][Whiteburn] "Harawep speaks to us within the Temple! The penitent gives themselves to spare the many. Our lives.. the lives of all who reside within our plane may yet be spared! Offer your prayers to the Widowmaker! She may yet... show us... mercy!"

Iskra begins to weep softly.

Ghust asks, "Whats goin on??"

You painfully say, "We are... giving ourselves..."

(Saragos forces himself to remain still as the flames consume him.)

Iskra painfully exclaims, "I wish it were quicker!"

Iskra breaks down and bawls her eyes out, tears flooding out and dripping on the ground.

Ghust asks, "Kin ah help in some wa y?"

Qihhth gives a slight nod.

A pained expression crosses Qihhth's face.

You exclaim, "Join with us!"

Zabin exclaims, "I can feel Harawep channeling my soul!"

Perune pants.

Ghust asks, "How?"

Whiteburn exclaims, "Clasp hands with those of us in prayer and attend us!"

You say, "Kneel in prayer and join me! You will offer your life as well."

Ghust joins your group.

[General][Mazrian] "Ow, again. Harbinger got us with a rogue gate."

Ghust says, "Well, ah've died two or three times already."

[General][Kilan] "See? This is why ya don't bother. Just sit back, let the gods sort 'em out."

[General][Gallifreius] "Do we have a plan of attack?"

Qihhth joins your group.

Qihhth's tail lashes agitatedly across the ground where Qihhth sits, threatening to trip anyone nearby.

[General][Mazrian] "Open to suggestions for dealing with that thing. There's a pile of bodies inside the Moon Mage guild where it seems reasonably safe for now."

You say, "The Immortal requires it."

Ghust asks, "Will this help those at th' moon mage guild?"

[General][Mazrian] "So triagists could head that way. All the bodies are totally destroyed."

[General][Gallifreius] "Have we tried reasoning with it?"

Ghust says, "They're all dyin."

Saragos says, "Join hands with Navesi if you will give of yourself to beg Harawep's mercy."

Qihhth says in S'Kra, "We are such a paltry company, against such a great insult."

Iskra painfully says, "Lady Harawep ma'am... I hope this makes me pure again... and please make sure mama and my sisters and even the snotty ones don't get unraveled into pasta by all the things happening out there..."

Whiteburn exclaims to Ghust, "This may very well help all of us who call this plane our home!"

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "We are... dealing with it. Trying."

[General][Mazrian] "It didn't want to talk to me but give me a try and let me know how it goes."

Saragos says, "We remain, Harawep, ready to give, so that you may spare us."

Perune painfully says, "They're going to die for good if we don't complete this trade for their lives."

[General][Mazrian] "Actually engaging the thing is probably not an option. At least not a good one. Do you need help on your end, Navesi?"

You say to Qihhth, "Don't give up hope. We may be few in number, but our faith is strong."

[General][Xedis] "whats going to work... team work!"

[General][Gallifreius] "I'd advise a tactical retreat, then. no? Clear the area. Tend to the wounded."

Olave shakes her head.

Rafano nods at you, obviously agreeing with your views.

Maxximas begins to pray.

Ghust says, "Ah hope not, since one of them people is mah goddad."

Kaelie prays fervently.

Ghust prays fervently.

Whiteburn says, "This pain is nothing in the face of the purity and sanctity of the Web. We shall endure."

Whiteburn exclaims, "Continue to offer up your prayers!"

Whiteburn throws her head back and howls!

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "We have... offered ourselves in sacrifice to Harawep. She says that the penitent give of themselves to save the many. I pray that it works. If you wish to join us, come!"

[General][Shraith] "perhaps it would confuse it if we all ran away some more?"

Iskra exclaims, "I'll maybe never cuss again if this works! Gosh darn it! Let's give it our best!"

[General][Kilan] "See? Gods got it figured. Go kill yerselves for them and all will be well."

Ghust says to Iskra, "Ah don' think cussin is th' problem."

[General][Gallifreius] "I'm on my last legs, but I'll still run towards your nonsense, Navesi."

(Qihhth murmurs a gentle song, barely audible, her eyes sliding shut.)

[General][Zehira] "sounds something the immortals would tell people."

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "Damn it, Necromancer, your presence will not please Her!"

[General][Gallifreius] "Well then, do be more specific!"

Qihhth says in S'Kra, "May Peri'el support those who fight to defend our plane."

[General][Zehira] "he's horrible, it might"

Whiteburn exclaims, "Everyone! Join hands with us and pray that the Plane of Abiding be spared!"

You exclaim, "Join with us! Join hands!"

Iskra exclaims, "Then... Golly gosh DARN darn it golly!"

[General][Zehira] "I love spiders so I"m good"

Master of Fate Aaoskar came through a lacquered oaken archway.

Aaoskar begins to pray.

[General][Kilan] "Aye, Zehira. You'll put Harawep off her mortal dinner."

Kaelie ironically asks Aaoskar, "Change of heart?"

Whiteburn exclaims to Aaoskar, "Your folly has brought this upon us all... but it is not too late to repent. Offer your life and we may yet be spared!"

Aaoskar says, "I have already offered it many times this night."

Perune says, "At least one has the guts to burn with us."

You seriously say to Aaoskar, "Join hands with me, and we will offer our lives together."

(Qihhth's soft singing slowly dims into a low hum. She rocks forward and back as the melody ebbs and flows.)

Saragos begins to pray.

A large black widow spider set in a web above the bloodwood altar begins to glow brightly!

[General][Mazrian] "Do NOT try to fight the Harbinger. Get out of its way"

Perune says, "Here it comes.. prepare yourselves."

Rafano nervously says, "Brace yourselves . . ."

You clench your fist.

Surgeon Gallifreius came through a lacquered oaken archway.

Rafano frantically tucks into a fetal position as the flames consume his chest!

Iskra thrashes around on the ground as the flames consume her chest!

Kaelie tucks into a fetal position as the flames consume her chest!

Maxximas seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Ghust seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

Aaoskar seems not to notice as the flames consume his chest!

You groan.

[General][Talmoon] "also, in general, stay away from the Moon Mage guild, since the harbinger is killing people around it"

Gallifreius breathes almost without making a sound.

Qihhth screams!

Whiteburn's pupils dilate as she glances around quickly, her tail twitching into a slight "U" shape.

(Perune grips the floor and screams!)

Whiteburn shudders.

Aaoskar lies down.

Rafano throws his head back and howls!

Aaoskar rolls around on the ground in an attempt to extinguish the fire.

You clutch your chest with an anguished expression.

Gallifreius mutters to himself.

[General][Kilan] "Anyone try shining a bright light at it?"

Aaoskar continues to roll around frantically.

[General][Mazrian] "For what it's worth the attacker doesn't seme interested in leaving the area within the gateway to the moon mage guild."

Aaoskar begins to pray.

You pant.

Iskra breaks down and bawls her eyes out, tears flooding out and dripping on the ground.

You say, "Do not extinguish the flames. Allow yourself to be consumed."

Qihhth curls back her lips to display her fangs briefly.

Ghust says to Iskra, "Its okay."

Qihhth pants.

[General][Xedis] "so moon mages are saying wait and see if it just leaves on it's oown?"

[General][Mazrian] "Whatever Harwep was doing seems to have worked."

Iskra painfully says, "Burnt fur... reminds me... of... Gauthus..."

[General][Mazrian] "So...thanks for that, Harwep."

[General][Kilan] "Lesson ta be learned, there. Don't ever try."

Whiteburn exclaims to Kaelie, "I thank you, but please... do not take my wounds... I accept this with all of my soul!"

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "It worked? Are the creatures gone?"

[General][Mazrian] "It was just one Harbinger hanging around, and it seems to be gone."

Ghust says, "Iskra needs help."

[General][Sereze] "Praise be to Harawep!"

You gaze at Iskra.

Iskra coughs.

[General][Mazrian] "Someone said something just came and got it."

[General][Slepowren] "I'm late to this thought party. Why the attack in the first place?"

You ask Iskra, "What do you wish, child?"

Iskra says, "I want... everyone to be safe..."

[General][Shraith] "check behind the curtains...just in case."

[General][Whiteburn] "Praise be to Harawep... Once more, She has shown mercy to us sinful children."

[General][Mistanna] "The harbinger has left this plane, from what I can see."

You say to Ghust, "Save her. I think it may have worked already."

Ghust nods.

Iskra looks healthier and Ghust appears to weaken.

Kaelie says to Whiteburn, "I will not then, your prayers have helped many. If this is your will."

Iskra groans.

(Qihhth huddles around her wounded chest, her tail writhing. After a few moments, she begins humming once more, the tune meandering upon and down her register with little regard for melody.)

[General][Jep] "oh Whiteburn..."

Ghust says, "Glad it helped cause that hurt."

Ghust says, "Ow."

[General][Kilan] "Could have saved a lot of grief if ya jus' walked 'way. Har. Enjoy yerselves, o sinful folk."

Whiteburn says to Kaelie, "You have my thanks."

Aaoskar says, "Might be good if all those in the astral plane came here."

[General][Asterid] "her children only sin for her"

[General][Xedis] "whiteburn wouldn't your god want to drowned us then?"

Ghust says to Iskra, "Yer all healed."

Ghust smiles at Iskra.

[General][Zehira] "you shameful sinful people. Tsk tsk"

Iskra breathes very slowly and looks much calmer.

Iskra rubs her chest.

[General][Xedis] "being children and all by your words?"

[General][Jep] "I probably sinned like 3 times today already"

Iskra slowly says, "I... am... thank you? Um... weren't we supposed to die, though..."

Iskra gulps.

[General][Jep] "and that's not counting me going to the tavern later"

Gallifreius quietly says, "Steady."

Ghust says, "At th' risk of whatever, Zehira REALLY seems ta like th' sound and echo of her voice."

[General][Elyssari] "Everyone good? Healers needed anywhere else?"

You say, "Mother of Fate, we have heard that the creatures are withdrawn. I thank you for sealing them from us."

Perune asks Aaoskar, "Are there more still there?"

Kaelie says to Iskra, "I think we were spared."

Whiteburn says, "Thank you, Harawep. The debt we owe you may never be repaid. But those of us here will never forget the promise we made to you... neither shall we forget Your mercy."

Aaoskar says, "All have fallen out of the astral plane."

Aaoskar says, "They are fighting in the streets."

Whiteburn asks Aaoskar, "Perhaps they will come here if you summon them?"

Iskra says, "My poor tunic..."

Iskra quirks one ear sideways in confusion.

(Qihhth grimaces, then prostrates herself upon the floor again, muttering an off-key tune into the floor.)

[General][Aaoskar] "any people from the astral plane willing to come to the temple. the clerics have a ritual here"

Karturis says, "Ye do look a bit singed.."

Karturis smiles.

Iskra exclaims, "Seems... to be fine. I guess falling in that big puddle on the way here kept it from burning up!"

Ghust asks, "Who needs healin?"

Saragos whispers, "Ready to take care of the necromancer, if necessary."

You blink.

You whisper to Saragos, "Oh gods, did he slip in again?"

You squint at Gallifreius.

Saragos nods to you.

Whiteburn glances at you.

Rafano politely says to Ghust, "I'll take a cleaning up."

You slowly exclaim to Gallifreius, "How. Many. Times. Must I tell you!"

Whiteburn fixes Gallifreius with a cold, reptilian stare.

Aaoskar says, "Ok. it seems the god has stopped intervening."

You exclaim to Gallifreius, "Get out now, or your life is forfeit!"

Aaoskar says, "I'll go out with my sword."

Saragos sighs.

Gallifreius quietly exclaims to you, "And what, pray tell, could I possibly do that has not already been done?!"

Saragos asks Gallifreius, "Is now really the time to antagonize the Divine?"

Gallifreius waves dismissively.

You ask, "The best thing you could do would be to repent all sins and leave Necromancy behind. Are you willing to do that?"

Whiteburn says to Gallifreius, "You cannot truly be this dense."

Gallifreius hesitantly says, "A show of support. Nothing more, nothing less."

Gallifreius quietly asks, "Is now really the time for politics?"

Master of Fate Aaoskar went through a lacquered oaken archway.

Whiteburn says to Gallifreius, "That you believe your presence within the temple is a show of support shows either ignorance or blatant disrespect."

You nod at Whiteburn, in complete agreement with her views.

Gallifreius rubs his neck.

Gallifreius nods politely to Whiteburn.

Perune asks Gallifreius, "Are you here to prostrate yourself, or..?"

You say to Gallifreius, "Repent, leave, or die. Those are your only options."

Saragos says to Gallifreius, "Even if that's true, you must know how it will be taken. The gods forsake your kind, whether you agree with the fact of it or not."

[General][Aerathor] "THankyou to everyone's efforts involved."

Iskra flicks one ear back as though listening for something.

Gallifreius slowly says, "I've shown my cards. The rest is up to you lot, then."

Iskra hisses.

You ask Gallifreius, "Do I really need to count?"

Surgeon Gallifreius went through a lacquered oaken archway.

You say, "Good."

Ghust asks, "Shown his cards?"

Perune says, "Pay him no mind, he is insane."

You slowly and deliberately empty your filled lungs.

Mazrian says, "Well. I had a hangnail before all this and it's gone now. So there's that."

Mazrian slowly empties his lungs.

Kharybell chuckles at Mazrian.

You grin at Mazrian.

Ghust laughs!

You stand back up.

Hanryu chuckles at Mazrian.

Rafano curiously asks you, "I don't know that one . . . what is his crime?"

You hug Mazrian.

You say to Rafano, "Necromancy."

Hanryu says, "I feel like a new Kaldar."

Kaelie says to Mazrian, "I have been on fire several times. I think more than cheesecake."

You say to Mazrian, "Glad to see you're all right."

You say to Mazrian, "At least two cheesecakes."

Whiteburn says to you, "Thank you. Your voice was an inspiration to all of us present."

Mazrian says to you, "Oh, you know. Any death you can walk away from and all."

Kaelie nods at you, obviously agreeing with your views.

You smile at Whiteburn.

Iskra rubs her head.

Saragos says, "Regardless of your stance on Necromancy, you have to admit that having them around when you're begging the Gods for forgiveness isn't the best look."

You say to Whiteburn, "Nonsense. You led us, Mother, and I am grateful."

Karturis says, "'this'll fix you right up."

Ghust says, "Technically, Totenus was usin a construct ta fight th' starthings."

(Perune grumbles and wipes grime from his cheek and tear from his eyes.)

Kaelie says, "Nothing like catching on fire and writhing in pain to bring on a hearty appetite."

You gaze at Perune.

You hug Perune.

Karturis says, "Tis true, Healer..."

Qihhth asks in S'Kra, "Has the crisis passed, then?"

You nod to Qihhth.

Ghust asks, "Anyone else need healin?"

Perune says, "I look forward to see what their Guildleaders will say.. and hope I have a chance to respond in kind."

You say to Qihhth, "It has. The portals have closed."

Perune hugs you.

Saragos says to Mazrian, "You look... surprisingly whole."

Qihhth dusts herself off.

Qihhth says in S'Kra, "Good."

Maxximas hopefully asks, "Is it truly over?"

Ghust blinks.

Mazrian wryly says to Saragos, "Surprisingly, this isn't the worst morning I've ever had."

[General][Agalea] "Such a fun fillied time"

Ghust asks, "Wait, how was ah able ta understand s'kra?"

You mutter something into the air about elves.

You say to Ghust, "You were with me."

Mazrian says, "Makes the top ten, though."

Iskra slowly says, "That's what I was going to ask..."

Perune says, "The word is that the harbinger and his forces have left.. and Harawep has not yet destroyed us for good."

Ghust says, "Oh."

Mazrian dusts himself off.

Whiteburn says in S'Kra, "Yes, Harawep has saved us all, praised be She."

You say, "I bestow an aura of understanding and harmony."

Hanryu says, "Well looks like it's time to head back into the woods."

You smile at Ghust.

Iskra trills at the altar.

Mazrian says to Kaelie, "The children will be beside themselves. We should get back to check on them, as long as we're good here."

Kaelie gently kisses you on the cheek.

[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I must thank all who gave of themselves at the altar of Harawep. It was your faith and selflessness that prevailed."

Mazrian says, "And then I think we might want to have a meeting, and a talk with Aaoskar and Aerathor."

You say, "I thank you all, truly."

Ghust says, "Geez, Agalea chastized me fer prayin, sayin no rakash would do that. Yet there she is, gettin cozy with a necromancer. She's th' one who' th' discrace."

You give a slight nod.

Kaelie says, "Aaoskar came and prayed to the last and burned again with us."

You say, "At least he did that much."

Brennarose softly says to Ghust, "Shhh."

Mazrian dryly says, "Sure, rub it in."

[General][Whiteburn] "Harawep has saved us from imminent disaster, and our plane from destruction. The voice of Harawep speaks: The devout, through guidance and supplication, achieved what the warriors failed to accomplish."

Perune says, "I do not think I am interested in the words of Aaoskar and Aerathor.. though I would like to hear of what Kssarh might say about his Observatory being under assault by extraplanar forces."

Olave says, "Aerathor says a spider appeared and cocooned the starlight."

Tirost whispers something to Whiteburn.

Karturis says, "I swear I was blowin' smoke rings there a time er two."

Olave says, "Everyone appears safe, for now."

[General][Agalea] "thats one way of looking at it I suppose"

Whiteburn dryly says to Perune, "It is likely that the abject lesson of Harawep will soar over their heads unlearnt."

[General][Zehira] "get down off of your soapbox and back to playing with your sharks, "

You say, "I suppose it may be worth trying to educate. Who knows, perhaps getting hit enough over the head will finally knock something loose."

Mazrian says, "Be well, everybody. Eat a good breakfast."

Perune says, "..They turn their eyes when something is easily avoided.. but this spectacle was quite deadly.. and very public."

You frown at Tirost.

Whiteburn says, "But perhaps the admonishment of Kssarh will give them both something to ponder."

Ghust says to Brennarose, "You kin thump me all ya like, but ah'd rather be a good rakash an NOT support necromancers."

You say to Whiteburn, "I certainly hope so."

Karturis bows to you.

[General][Gallifreius] "It was a massacre, Zehira. Not something to be shrugged off."

You smile at Karturis.

Perune says, "Admonishment by their Guildleaders would be a start.. admonishing their Guildleaders would be better."

Ghust asks, "Did anyone else hear that voice?"

Brennarose softly asks Ghust, " was she practicing necromancy?"

Karturis says, "Many thanks M'lady..."

You say, "Once again, thank every one of you who joined us. We could not have done this without you."

Karturis says, "Tis a great thing you did here..."

Iskra says, "I hear a lot of voices..."

Whiteburn says, "Yes, thank you. It was through your prayers that our plane was spared."

Karturis praises you.

You shake Karturis's hand.

You say, "Not just me. All of us."

Ghust asks Brennarose, "Is it yer business, me sayin somethin bout a fellow Rakash?"

Maxximas says to you, "Thank you for the leadership."

Karturis bows.

You bow your head in acknowledgment.

Rafano respectfully says to you, "And thank you for organizing this."

Brennarose softly says to Ghust, "The constant rambling is a thing."

Karturis says, "I best go visit Everild's Altar..."

Ghust says to Brennarose, "Then plug yer ears."

You say, "Your faces will be remembered."

Whiteburn says, "Keep hold of your faith, and you will all find that the Immortals are with you, always."

Whiteburn says, "They smile upon all of you for what you have done and They will not forget."

Brennarose softly says to Ghust, "I can deal with the rambling."

You say, "I suggest now we all break to rest and eat, and to humbly enjoy the life we have been granted."