Group Prediction Thanks to staff 05/27/2018 11:08 PM CDT
I just wanted to quickly say thank you to the awesome staff who were involved in the group prediction event we had tonight and made it special for us. really great work and it was a great time!

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Group Prediction Thanks to staff 05/28/2018 07:23 AM CDT
Last night was really fun.

Thanks to staff for getting involved in what everyone was doing, as usual you guys did fantastic things last night.

Thanks to Aerathor, Aaoskar, and others who grabbed a ball and ran with it, getting their own thing put together and working to get people involved.

Thanks to Navesi and Whiteburn for organizing a counter-prayer thing and everyone who showed up to either pray or cause chaos there.
Re: Group Prediction Thanks to staff 05/28/2018 07:42 AM CDT
Thanks from me as well. Both to the staff for doing cool stuff to support a player-started event and the players for making the events easy to join.

Wish I could have stayed up longer, but even with a day off today, I had reached the bleary-eyed stage.

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim
Re: Group Prediction Thanks to staff 05/28/2018 08:15 AM CDT
Had a great time. You know your game is doing something right when you have work in the morning but you have to stay up to event, and that's how I felt. Really love the trend of taking something the players are doing and putting touches on it to make the setting react.

A+ would get destroyed by Harbingers again.

Mazrian
Re: Group Prediction Thanks to staff 05/28/2018 02:06 PM CDT
Agreed with Maz and the others 100%.

This was a fantastic event! A lot of work was put into this, and it was a great time. Thanks to everybody who took part, in every aspect and from every angle!
Re: Group Prediction Thanks to staff 05/29/2018 03:04 AM CDT
Many thanks to the incredible staff who stepped up to make this event extra special!

Thanks as well to all the players who played their many varied parts and showed up to participate in the madness. ;)

- Navesi
Re: Group Prediction Thanks to staff 06/01/2018 03:39 AM CDT
I'd like to add my thanks to staff. Honestly, despite the doom and gloom that's been going around about the game lately, I haven't been this excited about events in a long time. If you guys can continue to meet players halfway like this when we try to make interesting things happen, I can see a really neat things happening in the future.

- Saragos