P5 Events 09/30/2016 02:32 PM CDT
Hi everyone,

I'm blowing a little dust off this folder to ask for your thoughts, comments, stories, and any other P5-related stuff. If it is a technical issue, I will try to get it to the right technical person. My primary interest right here is your take on P5.

Has your family always lived here?
Do you have a favorite spot?
Do you have a particularly sad or funny story associated with a particular place in the Province?

A Gor'Tog woman will be wandering around to talk to people, but stories are welcome here, too. If you've got stories that are a little more on the secretive side, but you don't mind sharing them, email them to dr-events@play.net with Iocanthe or Forfedhdar in the topic and they will percolate over to me.

I am greatly looking forward to future fun!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: P5 Events 09/30/2016 02:45 PM CDT

Hey there!

So I'm fascinated with Ain Ghazal, the Rose Sisters in particular. I'd love to see more information/events put out there about them. I wrote a book IG about them and had it published years ago, but whew was there not a whole lot to work with. I love the concept, I love the GMPCs that would pop up occasionally in events, the whole deal. Sister Vethine in particular was a hoot, she added a lot to Shard's political scene. My character's main focus is always going to be Ilithi, but she hunts in Raven's Point and spends most of her time between the two.

Favorite P5 spot outside of a hunting ground would have to be the Chateau on Ain Ghazal...just a beautifully written area all around. Any time Sendi needs a mental health break, she drags her husband up there for a mini-vacation.

Very much looking forward to seeing what you folks have lined up!
Re: P5 Events 09/30/2016 02:59 PM CDT

>>So I'm fascinated with Ain Ghazal, the Rose Sisters in particular. I'd love to see more information/events put out there about them. I wrote a book IG about them and had it published years ago, but whew was there not a whole lot to work with. I love the concept, I love the GMPCs that would pop up occasionally in events, the whole deal. Sister Vethine in particular was a hoot, she added a lot to Shard's political scene. My character's main focus is always going to be Ilithi, but she hunts in Raven's Point and spends most of her time between the two.

>>Favorite P5 spot outside of a hunting ground would have to be the Chateau on Ain Ghazal...just a beautifully written area all around. Any time Sendi needs a mental health break, she drags her husband up there for a mini-vacation.

Agreed, I'm in a similar situation (minus the book writing). I'd also like to see Ivitha's role as both a Rose Sister and a Thief guild leader further explored. There's so much you could do here.
Re: P5 Events 09/30/2016 06:18 PM CDT
Hey there,

Navesi's home and focus is Zoluren, but she does have family living in Forfedhdar, in particular an uncle who made his fortune in horse trading. Her mother also spent the last few years of her life there. She enjoys the province immensely for its breathtaking snowy mountains and Hibarnhvidar in particular for its Dwarven ingenuity. My personal favorite spot is probably the ice road -- for the descriptions, not the long RT.

I've always thought that Forf would be a place that Kaldaran refugees would be likely to settle in, simply because its wintry and mountainous terrain would be familiar to those coming north from Albaria.

- Navesi
Re: P5 Events 10/01/2016 10:32 AM CDT
A couple of ideas for this area.........

1) Bring back Denizelva (Temple of the North Wind) and Asketi's Ride.

2) Vela'tohr plants originally came from Forfedhdar, their story is almost as rich as Denizelva's history is. (I do not know how the recent event came down in Crossing (Empath Guild) regarding this fabulous plant, but I sincerely hope the rich history surrounding the Vela'tohr was honored.)

As a Cleric, I absolutely love Forfedhdar and would love to see more players around.

~Gab
Re: P5 Events 10/02/2016 09:16 PM CDT
I'm with Gab on this! The cleric's guild out in Forfedhdar has such amazing potential.
::Posts Hidden:: 10/04/2016 03:33 PM CDT

some posts were removed.

This is the Events and Happenings folder, not worlds, worlds geography discussion belongs over in the appropriate folder in Places, Cities and Provinces.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: P5 Events 10/05/2016 06:26 PM CDT
I also really like Ain Ghazal, I love how it always just felt right, and has been a place I'd stop by or visit. The sister's are very important to my character's history, and frequently between the climbing and just placement it has importance to my main's circling.

Anyways would love more details and a bit more interest to the place, because I think other's can find some awesomeness, beauty and general coolness to it.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Vic