A snow-stained missive to the Conclave 11/22/2010 12:05 PM CST
Greetings kinsmen,

I write this letter from the lowlands to the east, where a series of odd events has occurred. Earlier this week, a stone house belonging to Commander Rainea burnt down after an accident involving fireworks and a baking oven. Should this somehow prove to be replicable by the enemies of the dwarven kingdoms, we may face catastrophe unlike that seen since the wars with the Dragon Priests.

This may present an opportunity to test dwarven stone masonry, though we know it to be superior to that of any one else, in exchange for an opportunity to examine the conditions which led to the Commander's house being consumed by flame.

I would also like to note that at the time, prayers to Eluned caused a blizzard to emerge from clear skies, helping prevent the other homes nearby from catching flame. I intent to ask House Nadamian for a contract to supply her temple on Ratha with a year's supply of fresh fish for the dolphin that resides in her pool.

May Kertigen watch over Forfedhdar and the Conclave as we enter into the next year.

Kraggur Kveldcharn

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer