A message addressed to the King and Council of Elders 03/31/2010 04:14 PM CDT
397AV, Arhat the Fire Lion

Respected Elders,

With the end of Lyras, things have once again returned to normal within the realm of Forfedhdar. However, things seem unsettled with our neighbors to the east, with trade between Zoluren and Ilithi slowing now that a barricade has been raised across the trade route. Fortunately this has profited our people as trade along the Segoltha has increased with this action.

As you are well aware, the Zoluren House of Sorvendig now stands with Belirendrick IV as Prince, with his mother, the Lady Arilana ruling until he becomes of age. This will likely not occur for the next decade, which may lead to some instability until he is fully seated, especially as Prince Vorclaf's names and deeds recede into the past.

The delivery of goods from the Reshalian Archipelago may also be in danger. Several different pirate attacks have hit at least Ratha, and the fleet that was to make sail for the Archipelago was sunk under strange portents and evil omens.

Additionally, I met recently with Ambassador Sendithu Shima'ionare, from the Ilithi Court. She passes along the Tower's well-wishes for peace and prosperity to the peoples of Forfedhdar.

Lastly, I wish to express some degree of concern regarding the safety of the wild regions, particularly near Boar Clan and the Monastery. Increasing rumors have been reaching my ears and agents of dark practices amongst several new visitors, although I have yet to witness such myself. While you, through Gwaerd Ordhis Grutan, are likely aware of my dislike of the high-handed actions of the Temple and its Inquisitorial agents, I do feel that Guildleader Vecuto and perhaps agents from Kertigen's Temple should lead action to make sure the wilds are untained and kept pure from sorcery.

Divyaush's blessings upon you all,
Kraggur Kveldcharn

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer