Prayer Vigil 09/27/2009 09:53 PM CDT

Reply Delete

It has been awhile since we have held any kind of public prayer vigil recently, so I believe that the time has come. Sorry for the short notice, but all are welcome to attend.

I will be holding a prayer vigil, primarily to the goddess Albreda, on Thursday October 1, 2009 at approximately 9:00PM EST. I don't anticipate a long service and while the vigil will be held in Albreda's Shrine, I would like to welcome any faithful people to worship their Gods or Goddesses with us.

I will provide offerings if you wish to seek favor with Albreda, and there is a Kertigen shrine not far away for those who may wish to gain his favor.

To get there from the Hib main gate: go stone gate, west, west, west, west, south, go door.

If conditions are ideal and the moons are above the horizon, transportation by moongate will be provided from the city of Shard.

I hope to see a good turnout like at the Kuniyo and Murrula vigil in Leth Deriel. Prayers, songs, and uplifting stories are all welcome.
Thank you!

- Terra
Prayer Vigil 10/01/2009 05:13 PM CDT
Just a reminder that I will be holding a prayer vigil to the Goddess Albreda tonight October 1st in Outer Hib at Albreda's Shrine.
From the gate to inner/outer Hib - Go stone gate, west four times, south once, go door. We will be holding the ceremony at the altar, which is due north. I apologize for giving EVENTS the wrong directions. On the calendar you will note that it says go west three times, but you need to in fact go west four times from the gate.

Thank you and hope to see you there!
Offerings will be provided and it will begin at 9:00PM EST

- Terra