A Dirty Shack 08/10/2019 01:34 PM CDT
Any chance this shop can make an appearance?

Please? I'd hate to wait another two years for it.

- I
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/10/2019 01:44 PM CDT
Gotta agree. Would really like to see this come back, lots of rp reasons to have this back so some of us can get our tattoos changed. Please please please? I mean I've been pretty well behaved...for me

Z

I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren.
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/10/2019 01:44 PM CDT
This has been the shop that I have looked forward to the most. I would love to see it as well.
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/11/2019 10:45 AM CDT

Bring the shack back this week. I need a tattoo, just like anyone else (non-Necros) who will be chucking orbs in the coming days. Gotta know who's on Team Demon and all.

Totally Not A Necromancer, Iconn
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/11/2019 11:38 AM CDT
Why isn’t this up yet, especially with the vanquishing of Mael? Some people might not want a loser’s mark tattooed on them. And still plenty of us who’ve never had a chance to visit this shop before. Could we get a little more love for necros?
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/11/2019 12:42 PM CDT

I have never had a chance to visit this shop either and as a new perverse necro I would like the chance to get a perverse tattoo. The changes to the orbs should mean that necros get a little loving on their own and a demon tattoo is just the way to go I believe.

Thank you.
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/11/2019 01:15 PM CDT
This is the shop I heard most about wanting to return. I would enjoy if we had the chance to visit it this year.

Thank you for the consideration,

Totenus
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/11/2019 03:04 PM CDT
A hiccup occurred with this shop, and there is now a group of GMs working on it. They are unsure if it will make it before the end of the festival, but they are actively working on trying to re-release it.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/11/2019 04:06 PM CDT

Thank you Helje for keeping us updated!

Totenus
Re: A Dirty Shack 08/18/2019 05:58 PM CDT
Any last minute update for this?

-P
Re: A Dirty Shack 10/08/2019 02:55 PM CDT
Looping back around to this...

via Discord:
>>Lyneya 08/12/2019
>>Chances are very very slim that it might clear QC before the end of GF. If it doesn't, we may likely do a special mini event surrounding it later in the year

What're the chances we see this open up sometime soon? If so, would it still be a mini event kinda-thing? Or would/could this get lumped into Hollow Eve?

- I