Calendar Entry Formatting Bug 03/24/2018 12:13 PM CDT
Lately I've noticed some of the entries on the event calendar go sort of bonkers with what appears to be a bunch of gibberish sprinkled amidst the actual text of the entry. This makes it difficult to sift through and find what it's actually saying. It seems like it's some sort of weird formatting codes or something. It seems to only happen if I click on the event link directly from the home page. If I go to the calendar itself first, and then click on one of the events, it works fine.

General Info: <div style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">All interested parties:<div style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br><div style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">In preparation for the upcoming assault on Maelshyve's Fortress, the Anduwen Watch would like to invite any who wish to polish up on defensive tactics and countermeasures for the upcoming raid.&nbsp; The incursion is expected to meet stiff resistance, both from her creatures as well as those nihilistic few who have given themselves over to her worship.&nbsp;<div style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br><div style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">The meeting will occur at the Riverhaven Meeting Hall.&nbsp; Whether you are uncertain about how to best protect yourself, or if you have experience to share, your presence is welcome as we make these preparations.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: Calendar Entry Formatting Bug 05/03/2021 02:53 PM CDT
okay, 3 years later this is still happening. I'm using latest version of firefox but like Karthor said its happening for me the same way & has been for several m months now through several updates of my FF browser.

<span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>All are invited to the local town hall meeting to find out what's going on in Therengia, and how that might effect Riverhaven.<br><br>Directions from town square:<br>Go hall, climb stairs, go doors.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

Do the techs on site have any idea why this is happening? Anything that can be done?